DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

What cell phone are you currently using? And what are you upgrading to next?

(1/115) > >>

sky121:
Curious to see what the majority of DDF members are using out there....

I have the Sprint LG Optimus S (Android)  and am getting the Motorola Photon next week GD willing

What about you?

netzih:

--- Quote from: sky121 on October 16, 2011, 09:58:40 PM ---Curious to see what the majority of DDF members are using out there....

I have the Sprint LG Optimus S (Android)  and am getting the Motorola Photon next week GD willing

What about you?

--- End quote ---
I have the evo 3d on sprint I started within and didnt like it so I moved to the Motorola photon I thought the photon would fix the problems I had with the evo but it didn't it just had more issues so I'm back with the 3d.
the only thing the photon has extra is the gsm capability (and a 8mp camera which with the pixelated screen the photon has the pics don't even look so nice on the phone) I would recommend the galaxy s 2 I never used it but from what I heard its a powerfully piece of technology
just my 2 cents :)

BAHayman:
Current: HTC Evo
Next: An awesome android phone with NFC :)

Mikeoracle:
Current: BB Bold 9650
Next: On the fence- not sure if I should upgrade to the BB 9930 or an Android, specifically liking the Galaxy S2 very much at the moment... (I suffer from BBM addiction)

bestwatchman:
Just switched to verizon droid bionic. Had tp2 on sprint b4

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version