Author Topic: What cell phone are you currently using? And what are you upgrading to next?  (Read 122931 times)

Offline Cbs

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: HHonors Gold, Delta Diamond Medallion, AA Platinum Pro
Of course he told you that. If you don't end up coming back, he gets a commission.
ya but i told him im gonna come back which i plan on so hes betting on a real small chance. i told him im just trying out the service and im moving my family to a family plan not prepaid

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
If you do return it it's no skin off his neck.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Cbs

• View Profile
If you do return it it's no skin off his neck.
correct but thats not called a good employee. (even though he has no reason to care and if know one knows he said that then hes good.)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Worst Buy has good employees?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Cbs

• View Profile
lol. never heard that one before! yes, they are pretty darn expensive and thinking about it no, they dont have may good employees. in my few times that i shopped there (and most times went back to return it bec i found it for more then half the price cheaper somewhere else) the workers barely know their own store!

Offline rm

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
On a side note, (although this was mentioned earlier in this thread), if I have one of those frum plans (Sprint) and I change my phone will that change my plan? I have a BB now and paid a one time flat rate for data service, no monthly fee. What happens now if I switch to somethng like the iphone?

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Going from a really old motoralla ( see here)-I'll put it to you this way it still says cingular on it. Upgrading to a Droid Bionic
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline sky121

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Going from a really old motoralla ( see here)-I'll put it to you this way it still says cingular on it. Upgrading to a Droid Bionic

Wow think you just may have beat Dan in the "best upgrade" award.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why the Bionic?

Offline Ergel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
as opposed to the nexus? got it for free from the penny sale
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
as opposed to the nexus? got it for free from the penny sale
Odds are that Amazon will have the Droid Razr, Rezound, and Nexus for cheap within the next few weeks.

Offline hocker

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Waiting around for a Sprint QWERTY Android device. I think the EVO shift is a bit outdated and the new Motorola doesn`t talk to me.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Waiting around for a Sprint QWERTY Android device. I think the EVO shift is a bit outdated and the new Motorola doesn`t talk to me.

Yea, that's because Siri is an Apple innovation :P
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline bosoxfan

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Now:BB. Very soon: iPhone 4s

Offline sky121

• View Profile
Anyone here pick up the new Evo Design 4g that can comment on the battery life?

Offline AJK

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Anyone here pick up the new Evo Design 4g that can comment on the battery life?

Can't comment on the battery life other than I hope its better than that joke of a battery in the original EVO.
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline sky121

• View Profile
Can't comment on the battery life other than I hope its better than that joke of a battery in the original EVO.

Well I'd like an Android and besides for my LG Optimus S which somehow had awesome battery life my choices are kind of slim.

It's pretty crazy that in todays day and age they can't make an Android phone that will get you through the day comfortably with a good amount of usage.

Offline AJK

• View Profile
Well I'd like an Android and besides for my LG Optimus S which somehow had awesome battery life my choices are kind of slim.

It's pretty crazy that in todays day and age they can't make an Android phone that will get you through the day comfortably with a good amount of usage.

Walt Mossberg recently had a column that said the next major advances will come in the field of batteries and battery life. Ken yehi ratzon.

Online AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Walt Mossberg recently had a column that said the next major advances will come in the field of batteries and battery life. Ken yehi ratzon.

Halevai, there haven't been any game-changing advances in this field in a very long time.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline AJK

• View Profile
Halevai, there haven't been any game-changing advances in this field in a very long time.

...which, to my mind, is quite surprising given the level of dependency humanity has with battery power.