Author Topic: Art for sale  (Read 891 times)

Offline sburgs

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Art for sale
« on: November 02, 2011, 11:52:18 PM »
My friend and I decided one day to go to Central Park and set up a blank canvas. We
asked random people walking by to paint what was on their minds. What we came out with was
fabulous.We had people from all walks of life,including Spanish,African American,Gays,Chinese,
and even small children.You could tell who painted what because everything was just so cliche.
This a unique piece of art which can be found nowhere else and really belongs in a museum in
New York, but whoever grabs this first gets it.It is an original oil on canvas , approximately
45'w by 36' h  inches.Price is negotiable, so PM if your interested ,for pictures ,etc.

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Art for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 11:54:27 PM »
My friend and I decided one day to go to Central Park and set up a blank canvas. We
asked random people walking by to paint what was on their minds. What we came out with was
fabulous.We had people from all walks of life,including Spanish,African American,Gays,Chinese,
and even small children.You could tell who painted what because everything was just so cliche.
This a unique piece of art which can be found nowhere else and really belongs in a museum in
New York, but whoever grabs this first gets it.It is an original oil on canvas , approximately
45'w by 36' h  inches.Price is negotiable, so PM if your interested ,for pictures ,etc.

[tune]One of these things is not like the other...[/tune]
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper