Topic Wiki

When reporting a new offer please post here http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=49544.0

To take advantage of an Amex offer, first save the offer to your card, then do the spending. There are a few ways to save offers to your card; http://www.amexoffers.com/ has links to most of them. Depending on the offer and depending on your Amex card, it may be available via none, one or more than one of these methods:

americanexpress.com web site
Log into the americanexpress.com web site. If you get the new version of the site, scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the page. If you get the old version, click the Amex Offers For You tab. You can also see on this web site which offers you already saved (even if you saved them via a method other than this web site) and which offers you already redeemed. This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express.
The maximum number of offer that the site will show you is 100. If you already have 100 available offers, there may be other offers that they are prepared to show you, but are not showing you because you already have the maximum. To see additional offers, save one or more of your available offers and then refresh the list (F5 in most Windows browsers).

Saving an offer on AmericanExpress.com to one of your cards will automatically make it unavailable for the rest of your cards linked to the same login. The way to get around this is by opening all of your cards in separate tabs and then saving the offer in each.  **

**Sign into different tabs?!?
Sign onto your Amex account. card #1 is on the page.  scroll to offers. note a good one. 
Open  tab 2: amex.com (or with Chrome, right click on the first tab and choose Duplicate) > you are already logged in.> go to my accounts > click on card #2  on the top of the page. scroll to offers. check for same good offer. 
Open tab #3. repeat as for tab #2. Repeat as necessary.
THEN: on tab #1 - click 'save' .  Then on tab #2 click 'save' . Then on each tab.
If you so desire: check on each card's 'saved offers' to check that it's there.

This link should take you to the Amex old layout,
which is much easier to scroll down through all the offers.

Amex® Mobile app
This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express. The login is the same as for the americanexpress.com web site.

Dedicated web site for enrollment
Some Amex offers, most notably Small Business Saturday, but also NYC Restaurant Week, Home Depot, Amazon and DirecTV, offer a dedicated web site where you could enter your card information to enroll.

For Bluebird/Serve cards
Amex offers can be saved via the bluebird.com web site. Go to Plan & Manage > Amex Offers. Amex offers can also be saved via the Bluebird mobile app.

For cards not issued by American Express (such as Amex cards issued by Citi, USAA, PenFed, Bank of America, etc.)
Add offers to your card at this site: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/shopping.html
You will be prompted for your name, card number and email address.
« Last edited by David R on January 23, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Offers Discussion Thread  (Read 3447194 times)

Offline Redbull3

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Amex Offers Discussion Thread
« Reply #12420 on: November 09, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »
Anyone finding this offer on Platinum biz or personal cards?
Got it on Blue sky primary. No dice on ed, dl plat, dl gold, bgr, bp, hilton, and any au's. Extremely targeted it seems. EGC triggered the email if anyone was wondering.

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12421 on: November 09, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »
It didn't come. The order says "processing"
any update?
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline bznt

• View Profile
« Reply #12422 on: November 09, 2017, 02:42:37 PM »
Anywhere I can sell Etsy gift cards ?

Offline dpk4588

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #12423 on: November 09, 2017, 02:43:15 PM »
any update?
It came in a box (much larger than necessary for one GC) but the charge hasn't posted yet.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein

Offline noturbizniss

• View Profile
« Reply #12424 on: November 09, 2017, 02:44:38 PM »
It came in a box (much larger than necessary for one GC) but the charge hasn't posted yet.
How big was the box?
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline dpk4588

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #12425 on: November 09, 2017, 02:46:13 PM »
How big was the box?
About a foot long, 6 inches high, 4-5 inches wide. But I'm bad at estimating things like that and I threw out the box (it came yesterday).
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein

Offline Geshmak25

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12426 on: November 09, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »
+1
PUTPAC = PITA

Offline noturbizniss

• View Profile
« Reply #12427 on: November 09, 2017, 06:24:05 PM »
Is there some kind of limit to switching cc on Google express? I placed 5 orders then it wouldn't let me add another card. Couldn't add debit card either.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline yyonah

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12428 on: November 11, 2017, 07:54:41 PM »
25k or 2500?
Whoops. 2500, of course.

Offline 12HRS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12429 on: November 12, 2017, 09:38:21 PM »
While I have seen reports of vice versa, unfortunately I can now confirm that some amex offers will only show up in the new interface that do not show up in the old interface.

:'( :'(

Offline helpyouamdme

• View Profile
    • contact ‘Kоѕhеr Ski Club’ for the experience of a lifetime!
« Reply #12430 on: November 12, 2017, 09:39:55 PM »

Offline MarkR

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12431 on: November 12, 2017, 11:16:12 PM »
For the last few weeks, I haven't been getting email confirmation of using amex offers. Anyone else?
(I also haven't been credited for any of them)

When do I need to chat/call?

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #12432 on: November 13, 2017, 12:08:04 AM »
For the last few weeks, I haven't been getting email confirmation of using amex offers. Anyone else?
(I also haven't been credited for any of them)

When do I need to chat/call?
I have received both confirmations and credits as normal. Definitely follow up with Amex.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #12433 on: November 13, 2017, 09:17:39 AM »
While I have seen reports of vice versa, unfortunately I can now confirm that some amex offers will only show up in the new interface that do not show up in the old interface.

:'( :'(

+2

Same here

Offline ttn

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12434 on: November 13, 2017, 01:16:35 PM »
Is it normal that purchases made on the same day(from best buy) some the amex offer credit has been issued back and some still I haven't received yet?
TIA

Offline unclesam

• View Profile
« Reply #12435 on: November 13, 2017, 02:23:47 PM »
Is it normal that purchases made on the same day(from best buy) some the amex offer credit has been issued back and some still I haven't received yet?
TIA
maybe on some you got the mr offer

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #12436 on: November 13, 2017, 02:48:54 PM »
   2,000 points   AMAZON.COMSHOPPING//Spend $50+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points
EXPIRES12/31/2017
OFFER DETAILS
Enroll your eligible American Express® Card and get 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $50 cumulatively using your enrolled Card at Amazon.com by 12/31/17.
TERMS
ENROLLMENT/ELIGIBLE CARDS: By enrolling and making an eligible purchase, you consent to American Express sharing with Amazon the fact that you redeemed this Amex Offer. Amazon’s use of this information will be subject to Amazon’s privacy policies and practices. Enrollment is limited. Enrollment opens on 06/05/2017 and continues until 12/31/2017. Must add offer to Card and use the same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account. Offer is non-transferable. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to your Card account (such as Additional Cards). ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/31/17. Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases. Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com. To the extent Membership Rewards points are used toward purchases, such purchases do not qualify for this offer. Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive. See Amazon.com for shipping policy. Amazon may not ship to all areas. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date). If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the additional points. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the additional Membership Rewards points if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party. EARNING POINTS: Limit of 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points per Card. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program. When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included. Additional points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 90 days after charges appear on your billing statement, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Terms and conditions for the Membership Rewards program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP EARN (297-3276) for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice. The value of Membership Rewards points varies according to how you choose to use them. To learn more, go to www.membershiprewards.com/pointsinfo. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. Bonus ID: B3CY POID: CGT6:0001
Anyone get this?
Which cards?

Offline ben89

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #12437 on: November 13, 2017, 06:57:48 PM »
Anyone get this?
Which cards?
this is an old offer

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #12438 on: November 13, 2017, 08:28:24 PM »
Anyone get this?
Which cards?
got it on everyday
this is an old offer
never saw it before and it wasnt in the thread for new offers

Offline farmbochur

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12439 on: November 13, 2017, 08:32:49 PM »
got it on everyday

never saw it before and it wasnt in the thread for new offers
Any evidence of it now being rolled out to me cards that were previously not targeted?
Risk is opportunity