Topic Wiki

When reporting a new offer please post here http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=49544.0

To take advantage of an Amex offer, first save the offer to your card, then do the spending. There are a few ways to save offers to your card; http://www.amexoffers.com/ has links to most of them. Depending on the offer and depending on your Amex card, it may be available via none, one or more than one of these methods:

americanexpress.com web site
Log into the americanexpress.com web site. If you get the new version of the site, scroll down to Amex Offers & Benefits at the bottom of the page. If you get the old version, click the Amex Offers For You tab. You can also see on this web site which offers you already saved (even if you saved them via a method other than this web site) and which offers you already redeemed. This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express.
The maximum number of offer that the site will show you is 100. If you already have 100 available offers, there may be other offers that they are prepared to show you, but are not showing you because you already have the maximum. To see additional offers, save one or more of your available offers and then refresh the list (F5 in most Windows browsers).

Saving an offer on AmericanExpress.com to one of your cards will automatically make it unavailable for the rest of your cards linked to the same login. The way to get around this is by opening all of your cards in separate tabs and then saving the offer in each.  **

**Sign into different tabs?!?
Sign onto your Amex account. card #1 is on the page.  scroll to offers. note a good one. 
Open  tab 2: amex.com (or with Chrome, right click on the first tab and choose Duplicate) > you are already logged in.> go to my accounts > click on card #2  on the top of the page. scroll to offers. check for same good offer. 
Open tab #3. repeat as for tab #2. Repeat as necessary.
THEN: on tab #1 - click 'save' .  Then on tab #2 click 'save' . Then on each tab.
If you so desire: check on each card's 'saved offers' to check that it's there.

This link should take you to the Amex old layout,
which is much easier to scroll down through all the offers.

Amex® Mobile app
This method is only available for Amex credit and charge cards issued by American Express. The login is the same as for the americanexpress.com web site.

Dedicated web site for enrollment
Some Amex offers, most notably Small Business Saturday, but also NYC Restaurant Week, Home Depot, Amazon and DirecTV, offer a dedicated web site where you could enter your card information to enroll.

For Bluebird/Serve cards
Amex offers can be saved via the bluebird.com web site. Go to Plan & Manage > Amex Offers. Amex offers can also be saved via the Bluebird mobile app.

For cards not issued by American Express (such as Amex cards issued by Citi, USAA, PenFed, Bank of America, etc.)
Add offers to your card at this site: https://www.americanexpress.com/us/network/shopping.html
You will be prompted for your name, card number and email address.
« Last edited by David R on January 23, 2020, 05:47:50 PM »

Author Topic: Amex Offers Discussion Thread  (Read 3511264 times)

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Re: Amex Offers Master Thread
« Reply #2920 on: November 15, 2014, 11:30:37 PM »
One shot deal.

The following are all for a
 total spend of     you get

BCBG
$100
   $20
Macy's
$100
   $15
Jcrew
$125
$25
BestBuy
$250
$25

My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline menachem_m

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: November 16, 2014, 12:15:11 AM »

Offline Moes Tavern

• View Profile
  • Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite
« Reply #2922 on: November 16, 2014, 01:33:05 AM »
"I've done some things I'm not proud of, and the things I am proud of are pretty disgusting"

Offline princea143

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: November 16, 2014, 03:06:14 AM »
For the ATT offer, does it matter if you pay online or by phone? I'm paying my friend's bill and the cc will be under my name of course so I wonder if it's better to do by phone with a CSR to make sure I get the credit.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: November 16, 2014, 04:58:56 AM »

Someone beat you to that a week an a half. Try looking upthread before you post a "new" offer.
i hope you can find room in your heart to forgive me for not looking back 242 posts before clogging the forums with my 4 words

Offline DaveInLA

• View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: November 16, 2014, 02:07:13 PM »
I've been sync-ing all my new AU cards to AMEX Offers (Starbucks, Walmart, Sony still work), but I haven't been getting the email confirming that I'm enrolled. I do get the Twitter notification thanking me for enrollment, but no email. All my previous cards would get the twitter notification AND the email. It's not in the SPAM folder either. Am I guaranteed to get the statement credit for these purchases?

Offline ybeeds

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #2926 on: November 16, 2014, 02:19:33 PM »
I've been sync-ing all my new AU cards to AMEX Offers (Starbucks, Walmart, Sony still work), but I haven't been getting the email confirming that I'm enrolled. I do get the Twitter notification thanking me for enrollment, but no email. All my previous cards would get the twitter notification AND the email. It's not in the SPAM folder either. Am I guaranteed to get the statement credit for these purchases?
You usually don't get an enrollment email, only sometimes... Check your account under saved offers, and you should see then there... then you are guaranteed (just about) to get the credit.
My office buzzes to the JewishMusicStream!!!

Offline dpk4588

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: November 16, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »
i hope you can find room in your heart to forgive me for not looking back 242 posts before clogging the forums with my 4 words
Its not that hard to search the thread for Marriott. It was discussed for a while. You're also not the only person who's ever been called out for reposting a deal or offer.
I think I can let it slide...Just this one time :)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
-Albert Einstein

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: November 16, 2014, 03:40:28 PM »
Its not that hard to search the thread for Marriott. It was discussed for a while. You're also not the only person who's ever been called out for reposting a deal or offer.
I think I can let it slide...Just this one time :)
I am eternally grateful for that

Offline DaveInLA

• View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: November 16, 2014, 04:29:12 PM »

You usually don't get an enrollment email, only sometimes... Check your account under saved offers, and you should see then there... then you are guaranteed (just about) to get the credit.

Okay, good to know email isn't always there for others. But looking under saved offers in website isn't accurate, because the primary card can have the offer saved without it being in AU cards as well.

Offline D93

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: November 16, 2014, 04:30:50 PM »
But looking under saved offers in website isn't accurate, because the primary card can have the offer saved without it being in AU cards as well.
unless you have a separate log in for the AU's

Offline menachem_m

• View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: November 17, 2014, 12:51:26 AM »
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more in-store at Office Depot and online at officedepot.com by 12/31/14. Tweet using #AmexOfficeDepot to add this offer to your connected American Express Card.

Works at Office max also.

Offline D93

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: November 17, 2014, 02:14:03 AM »
$50 off $200 at cole haan
$5 off $25 at shutterfly.com

Offline menachem_m

• View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: November 17, 2014, 07:33:26 AM »

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more on qualifying purchases in-store at Sur La Table and online at www.surlatable.com by 12/31/14. Tweet using #AmexSurLaTable to add this offer to your connected American Express Card. 

Offline incendia

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: November 17, 2014, 08:20:28 AM »
#AmexOfficeDepot

Office Depot OfficeMax
Offer Valid 11/17/14 - 12/31/14

Valid in-store at Office Depot, OfficeMax and online at officedepot.com. Excludes OfficeMax Online Business & Print Services through the Impress Print Center, electronic gift cards, military stores and all third party sites. Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online). Valid at any participating location in the US and Puerto Rico. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/14, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more in-store at Office Depot and online at officedepot.com by 12/31/14. Tweet using #AmexOfficeDepot to add this offer to your connected American Express Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you’ve received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has

Lunatic

« Reply #2935 on: November 17, 2014, 08:27:02 AM »
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a total of $50 or more in-store at Office Depot and online at officedepot.com by 12/31/14. Tweet using #AmexOfficeDepot to add this offer to your connected American Express Card.

Works at Office max also.
Thanks

Offline ybeeds

• View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #2936 on: November 17, 2014, 09:49:50 AM »
#AmexOfficeDepot
Mentioned 3 posts above yours... please, check before reposting...

Offline Moes Tavern

• View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:12 AM »
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $50 or more at GODIVA by 12/31/2014.

TERMS
Offer valid in Godiva boutiques and online at www.godiva.com. Wholesale and employee stores are excluded. Offer not valid on items shipped to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/14, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/14, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 01:31:56 AM by Moes Tavern »
"I've done some things I'm not proud of, and the things I am proud of are pretty disgusting"

Offline Moes Tavern

• View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: November 18, 2014, 01:30:02 AM »
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $25 or more online at shutterfly.com by 1/17/2015.

TERMS
Valid online only at shutterfly.com. Offer not valid at tinyprints.com, weddingpaperdivas.com, treat.com, borrowlenses.com, thislife.com, mypublisher.com, roku.com. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 1/17/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/17/2015, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.

Offline ybeeds

• View Profile
    • JewishMusicStream.com
« Reply #2939 on: November 18, 2014, 02:04:46 AM »
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:08:45 AM by ybeeds »