Author Topic: Cell phone  (Read 17381 times)

Offline Scrable

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Cell phone
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
I'll sort of answer my own question. The $99.99 unlimited plan on SERO comes with free BIS (Blackberry Internet Service). If you need BES (if you don't know what this is then you don't need it) it's $20 more. And check this out...for $40 (instead of the $20 if you need BES, or $40 total even if you don't need BES) you can get unlimited international data roaming for your blackberry. This plan doesn't seem to be offered for the other SERO plans. Maybe you can call them and get it. In my opinion, having unlimited everything in the states and unlimited blackberry out of the states is great.
Is it only in the $99 Sero and not the $30 or $49? If it's on the $99 can i still get it without Sero cause it's free everything anyway?
Zalman.

Offline Mordy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2008, 12:09:30 AM »
I know we've been discussing predominately Sprint, but there ARE other options.
I used to have a T-mobile plan when I first got married that was $49 a month for 2 lines and 600 min altogether. We were cheap at the time, and I like GSM phones (plus their data was the cheapest at the time... $5 unlimited for EDGE). After taxes, my bill was something like $54.xx or so, $59 when I had to start paying for data (for the first 6 months t-mo had free data).
Nowadays, its not really advertised anymore, but someone told me if you ask you can still get it. If you really want the bare-bones cheapest plan, this might be the way to go.

Mobile Enthusiast Extraordinaire

Visit one of the Tech Blogs I write: http://www.techcitement.com

Offline Eli

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Fairmont Premier, Avis First, Star Alliance Gold, bmi Gold and A"A Lifetime Gold
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 01:17:34 AM »
Is it only in the $99 Sero and not the $30 or $49? If it's on the $99 can i still get it without Sero cause it's free everything anyway?

Only the $99 on SERO has it. I don't know what they offer on their regular $99 plan.
-Eli

Offline Charles The Govenor

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA PLAT AA PLAT
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »
With sprint if you are in contract with them already you can call 877 775 4886 which is retentions direct number usually no wait time (officialy this number does not exist)you tell them that you are not happy with your plan and are thinking about leaving.this specific department can offer better plans then any one in sprint can and it will not renew your current contract. 

Offline ACH

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »
Whats the best family plan that I can get?

Sprint was offering a few months ago (I am not certain if they are currently offering it) a Retensions plan for
- 2 lines
-1000 minutes
-Nights @ 7
for $50/month. In addition you avoid being under the 'SERO' plan which may allow to add other discounts (such as corporate) to your plan!

Offline nfsnyc

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2008, 01:59:44 AM »
Quote from: rshorser on June 12, 2008, 11:14:09 AM
1)Does anyone know if there is a way to have a credit check done without a SSN (i.e. with a credit card)?
2) would there be any other problems with me being canadian and trying to get the SERO plan?
3) If I need to order it over the phone (which I will cause I dont have SSN) will they give me problems with the savings@sprintemi.com as the referral address?

TIA
Yes that's the e-Mail, though i don't know if you can order it on the Phone, again i'm not sure.

Im pretty sure you can start online and then complete the order on the phone, they give you a reference number online or something (again im not sure).

Just do a google search for "@sprint.com" and after some browsing you should have some e-mail addresses.

But does anyone know if you can get a Sprint account with NO social??
**In an effort to contribute to this site, id like to invite anyone with any Cell Phone Unlocking (-GSM-) related questions to message me.*(Not an expert but have my share of knowledge on the subject.)**

Offline moe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »
Guys tell him the price.

It's $30 for 500 mins free internet and text, $0 activation fee, it's a 2 year contract and after 2 years you can keep it for a month-2-month basis.

To get one simply go to Sprint.com/sero and you need to use the e-mail address savings@sprintemi.com, once there you can explore the other great plans thy offer. If you are looking for better service Verizon is the way 2 go, though it will cost at least $39.99 a month.

All prices are b4 tax.
what's the last three digits of cid for this email address??