Author Topic: Freedom 5K bonus  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Freedom 5K bonus
« on: January 11, 2012, 05:42:16 PM »
Anyone else get this email just now?

Get $50 bonus cash back!

Just use your Chase Freedom® credit card for at least 15 purchases per month for the next 3 months

Get rewarded when you reach for your Chase Freedom card everywhere you shop!
Here’s how it works:

1.    Reach for your card every time you make a purchase, like gas, groceries and anything else you buy.

2.    Make at least 15 purchases per month for the next 3 months on your card starting 02/01/2012 and ending 05/01/2012 to earn 5,000 bonus points.

3.    Get $50 bonus cash back when you redeem your 5,000 bonus points!

Your bonus cash back is our way of thanking you for being our cardmember.

Ts&Cs: You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make 15 or more purchases with your credit card during each month of the promotional period. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for bonus points to post to your account. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:47:24 PM by Shmelly »
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline Yeki89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom 5K bonus
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 06:01:46 PM »

Get $50 bonus cash back!

Just use your Chase Freedom® credit card for at least 15 purchases per month for the next 3 months

Get rewarded when you reach for your Chase Freedom card everywhere you shop!
Here’s how it works:

1.    Reach for your card every time you make a purchase, like gas, groceries and anything else you buy.

2.    Make at least 15 purchases per month for the next 3 months on your card starting 02/01/2012 and ending 05/01/2012 to earn 5,000 bonus points.

3.    Get $50 bonus cash back when you redeem your 5,000 bonus points!

Your bonus cash back is our way of thanking you for being our cardmember.

Ts&Cs: You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make 15 or more purchases with your credit card during each month of the promotional period. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the last day of the promotional period for bonus points to post to your account. Credit card product changes during the promotional period will forfeit this bonus offer. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
i didn't, though i wish i did :D must be targeted......

Offline Side incomer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom 5K bonus
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
I did for one of my Freedom's. called to inquire about the other. got no chance.
Side income is the most solid income... בדוק ומנוסה