Author Topic: Plastic jungle mistake...  (Read 5428 times)

Offline sprint

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Plastic jungle mistake...
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 09:26:15 PM »
in the middle of an issue with them
bought a 500 card
got sent 123. 2 weeks later and many back and forths have the phone number for a manager in the us, who claims i got refunded today but didnt. well see tomorrow...

well they solved it satisfactorily - and gave me a 50 gift card for my pain

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »
Thanks to "sprint" i was able to solve my issue that occured almost a yr ago!! ive been calling and getting reps who are clueless and unhelpful for quite some time... Theres a woman named Jehnna Koch--- #408 483 8347, call her if u ever have any problems.. it took 5 minutes to locate the lost money- what the reps couldnt do in 3 months!!!! wow.. im really thankful i have this solved.. it was pretty sucky to know i had lost over 100$ and i prob wudnt ever see it again... and i will also be getting her email add if thats helpful! yay!!

Offline newcomer

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
Sold them some gc's to bbb and they keep saying they sent, will send etc the check.  Anyone know who I can speak to there who will actually help me?  Been trying to solve this issue for quite a while.

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »
Sold them some gc's to bbb and they keep saying they sent, will send etc the check.  Anyone know who I can speak to there who will actually help me?  Been trying to solve this issue for quite a while.
"Theres a woman named Jehnna Koch--- #408 483 8347, call her if u ever have any problems.. it took 5 minutes to locate the lost money- what the reps couldnt do in 3 months!!"