Author Topic: HURRY! KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Mixer Pearl Metal $246 AR  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Shpitzik

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Go to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox?tag=cl03f-20 Goldbox deal price is $309.99

you can then submit for the $40 mail-in rebate + FREE subscription to either Travel + Leisure or Food & Win Magazine found here! However, if you would rather not receive the magazine subscription, you can choose to request a $24 refund! Requests must be postmarked no later than 4/24/12. ($64 rebate total with Mag. Decline option rebate, final price $246 after all offers)

Link to rebate: http://www.shopkitchenaid.com/images/en_US/Special-Offers/National_Rebate_Images/2012%20Q1/StandMixe$40-Magazine.pdf

Hurry deal only valid for a few hours!

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I bought this deal when Dan posted it around Black Friday. The MIRs on that deal were $50 + $24. I got the $50 check less than 3 weeks after submitting it, but here we are almost 3 months later and I still didn't receive the $24 one. I don't even know who to reach out to about it.

Just something to keep in mind when purchasing this deal. Anyone with a similar experience?
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline Smartypantz

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
this deal is back for 195.99. has anyone had experience making 5lb of challah in this mixer?

Offline regge

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
yes i also never received the $24 i have no clue what to do

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
this deal is back for 195.99. has anyone had experience making 5lb of challah in this mixer?
My wife does about 5 pounds of the best Challah in the world in her Professional 6 quart Kitchenaid without issues as long as you pour the flour in slowly.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Smartypantz

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Thanks for that info! I always heard you can't make 5lbs of challah in a kitchen aid, and I did not want to shell out the few hundred for a Bosch! So happy this may do the trick....Hope this works!

Offline Shmelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
I bought this deal when Dan posted it around Black Friday. The MIRs on that deal were $50 + $24. I got the $50 check less than 3 weeks after submitting it, but here we are almost 3 months later and I still didn't receive the $24 one. I don't even know who to reach out to about it.

Just something to keep in mind when purchasing this deal. Anyone with a similar experience?

Got the $24 check yesterday from American Express Publishing House (random). Took 4 months and I had given up already.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. - Dr. Seuss

Offline MnM1130

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Im looking for kitchenaid 6 QT mixer (preferably in red, but wont be picky depending on price) cheapest i got so far was buying on kohls for $389 (20% discount) and i dont have the kohls CC. If i open do i get extra $$ off? also theres is this promo running- Everyone gets $10 Kohl's Cash® or every $50 spent ($70 back) and buy it through chase UR so gives me X% back. Im not in desp need of it right now- so if anyone can find it for cheaper or sees a deal for it during black friday pls let me know! thnks

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
It was on sale last BF on Amazon.  Maybe it will return.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline MnM1130

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
keepin my eye out thnks

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
Re: HURRY! KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Mixer Pearl Metal $246 AR
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 09:57:35 PM »
For how much?
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile