Topic Wiki

When posting a question/comment about Tapatalk, please include the following info:
Whether you are on Android or iOS.
Which version you are using.

Thank you kracked dude
"The folks over at Tapatalk are actually doing an interesting dual APK offering from one Play Store listing, which will give the older-style Tapatalk 2 app to those on Android 2.3 and earlier (for compatibility reasons), and the Tapatalk 4 app to anyone on ICS and above. If you're a traditionalist and want the classic Tapatalk app, you can download it from its support pages. "

https://support.tapatalk.com/threads/not-ready-to-upgrade-try-this.20754/

Or direct link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9ebgtfnf92jthx/tapatalk_classic.apk

DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Tapatalk Problems

(1/435) > >>

sky121:
I just updated tapatalk last night (on my android) and now every few hours it wants me to sign in again.

Anyone else having trouble staying signed in since the update?

netzih:

--- Quote from: sky121 on May 06, 2012, 10:27:32 AM ---I just updated tapatalk last night (on my android) and now every few hours it wants me to sign in again.

Anyone else having trouble staying signed in since the update?

--- End quote ---
I have the same issue I just hit cancel than back and click ddf again it will be signed in (its still very annoying though)

moto:
Just add a widget on ur screen and you will not have to put in ur username again as long as you click on the widget

sky121:

--- Quote from: moto on May 06, 2012, 12:07:29 PM ---Just add a widget on ur screen and you will not have to put in ur username again as long as you click on the widget

--- End quote ---

I have the widget. That's exactly what my problem is. I've never had this before. It's only since the latest update.

ChAiM'l:

--- Quote from: sky121 on May 06, 2012, 12:12:03 PM ---I have the widget. That's exactly what my problem is. I've never had this before. It's only since the latest update.

--- End quote ---
+1. It's very annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version