Author Topic: Free 1000 Priority club points if you are HHonors member  (Read 11763 times)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Free 1000 Priority club points if you are HHonors member
« on: February 03, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
PRIORITY CLUB (Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza etc) Members: 1000 FREE Points IF You Are Also a Hilton HHonors Member
http://pointsloser.priorityclub.com/gain-your-points-back

LUCKIEST LOSER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can participate in the Luckiest Loser Competition if you are a member of both the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) Priority Club® Rewards ("PCR") and Hilton HHonors® ("HHonors") programs as of January 31, 2010. All competition entries must be submitted by February 28, 2010 to www.priorityclub.com/lostsomething.

PCR will award two million Priority Club Points ("PC Points") to "The Luckiest Loser" — the entrant with the highest verified HHonors balance (based on verification provided along with entry, see requirements below). PCR will award additional prizes of PC Points to the top 20,000 competition entrants (based on their verified HHonors balances) equivalent to either, A) 20% of their Hilton HHonors balance (at the time of entry), or B) 20,000 Points, whichever is smaller. All participants who successfully complete a competition entry will immediately receive 1,000 PC Points in their account. Only one entry allowed per PCR member.

To participate, you may be required to provide a current, valid, copy of your Account Summary page from the Hilton HHonors website showing the Total Points currently in your Hilton HHonors account. The date shown on your Account Summary page must be between February 1-28, 2010. You may submit the copy of your Account Summary page using one of the following methods: 1) send a fax (to 770-642-8893 in the United States); 2) send a print-out by first-class mail (to P.O. Box 157; Roswell, GA 30077; USA) or 3) upload a screenshot of the page (at www.priorityclub.com/lostsomething). If submitting by fax or by mail, your HHonors Account Summary must be accompanied by a separate page on which you have printed your full name and your Priority Club Rewards member number. If submitting online, include the above information in the submission form and upload your Hilton HHonors activity statement as a JPEG or PDF file 2 MB or smaller. Faxed and online submissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM (U.S. Eastern Time) on February 28, 2010; mailed submissions must be received by March 5, 2010. If the required verification is not received by the time specified, your entry in the competition will be considered invalid without further notice, and you will no longer be eligible to receive additional prizes of PC Points. It is your responsibility to ensure that the verification is received on time, and Priority Club Rewards will not provide any additional reminders or requests for verification.

All PC Points awarded (with the exception of the 1,000 PC Points automatically awarded at the time of competition entry) will be deposited in qualifying entrants' PCR accounts within approximately one month following the end of this promotion. Mileage rewards will not be awarded in this promotion, regardless of the preference which may have been selected by the Member. No substitution of awards permitted by Member. If there are ties in submitted HHonors Points, duplicate awards will be given.

Potential recipient of 2,000,000 PCR Points will be notified by mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within 7 days of attempted notification. Failure to comply within this time period or return of notification as non-deliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and the entrant submitting the next highest verified HHonors Point balance will be notified as stated above. Verified recipient of 2,000,000 PCR Points will be obligated to participate in any press interviews designated by the IHG at times to be established by IHG (if legally permissible.) Any income tax due on the retail value of the awarded PCR Points will be the sole responsibility of recipient.

All Hilton HHonors account information submitted in this promotion is subject to additional verification. Any attempt at falsification or deception of any kind will result in disqualification and may also result in prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Employees of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion may end without notice.

For PCR Membership Terms and Conditions visit www.priorityclub.com. HHonors is a registered trademark of Hilton HHonors Worldwide, LLC. Hilton is a registered trademark of HLT DOMESTIC IP LLC. Priority Club is a registered trademark of Six Continents Hotels, Inc.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
Re: Free 1000 Priority club points if you are HHonors member
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 05:10:43 PM »
Anyone get the points yet? For some reason i didnt get them...

Offline Mikeoracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:16:11 PM »
I got them instantly. Did you upload your account statement online or are you sending it in?
BTW- how many HH do you have? I wonder what the minimum will be to be in the top 20,000 participants.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »
Instantly for me.

Hoping that 200,000HH should place me in top 20,000!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Mikeoracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 09:17:16 PM »
i guess I wont win grand prize with my 123,000 by hoping for top 20,000! (just redeemed 160k for Cancun....)

Offline Ike

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Mariott Platinum
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 11:32:03 PM »
Instantly for me as well,

Hope 424,856 HH puts me pretty high up
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:34:23 PM by Ike »

Offline Deal Guy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 12:10:52 AM »
Instantly for me.

Hoping that 200,000HH should place me in top 20,000!

For someone that swears with the Spg card, and you also have written about Priority club points a little, but hardly anything ever about HILTON, how have you gotten your hands on 200,000 Hilton points, if i may ask?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 12:20:35 AM »
For someone that swears with the Spg card, and you also have written about Priority club points a little, but hardly anything ever about HILTON, how have you gotten your hands on 200,000 Hilton points, if i may ask?
I have a diverse portfolio  ;D

I traded 100K AA for them hoping to go to Bora Bora.  Trip never happened and the points took a huge hit when Hilton devalued.
Lesson learned.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 12:58:55 AM »
I have a diverse portfolio  ;D

I traded 100K AA for them hoping to go to Bora Bora.  Trip never happened and the points took a huge hit when Hilton devalued.
Lesson learned.

Where's BORA BORA??
 100K AA equals 200K HILTON?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:48:16 AM by Dan »

Offline jack

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 01:47:17 AM »
I'm still banking points in hilton with my eye on that hotel in jerusalem opening one day!

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »
I'm still banking points in hilton with my eye on that hotel in jerusalem opening one day!

Dan, how many aa points become hilton points?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 02:49:38 PM »
Dan, how many aa points become hilton points?
1:2

Offline Deal Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 02:57:38 PM »
1:2
Thanks. Are there any specials ever?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 02:58:38 PM »
Thanks. Are there any specials ever?
No.

Offline craven

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 09:38:38 AM »
I have been through this deal over and over and STILL cannot find the link to upload verification. Does anyone have it? In the T&C's there is a link that takes you back to the first page.

Thinking with 1.6 Million HH points I should be up there for this

Craven

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 10:05:40 AM »
I have been through this deal over and over and STILL cannot find the link to upload verification. Does anyone have it? In the T&C's there is a link that takes you back to the first page.

Thinking with 1.6 Million HH points I should be up there for this

Craven
At the end of the enrolling process was a page to upload a screenshot.

Offline craven

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »
At the end of the enrolling process was a page to upload a screenshot.

Hmm, never got it  but did get the 1000 points

Offline Ike

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Mariott Platinum
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »
1.6 wow, what do you do?