Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card
Discover exceptional perks, exclusive hotel privileges and premium travel advantages with The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card. For a limited time, experience the card with our compliments for your first year
as a Ritz-Carlton Residences® Owner. (this last line makes it a little YMMV)
LINK - http://www.ritzcarltonclub.com/landing/insider/2012-06/
Reserve by July 25, 2012.
Earn Exceptional Rewards
• Earn 5 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points per $1 spent at The Ritz-Carlton hotels. *
• Earn 2 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental
agencies and restaurants. *
• Earn 1 Ritz-Carlton Rewards point per $1 spent on all other card purchases. *
Enjoy Special Hotel Privileges
• Upgrade to The Ritz-Carlton Club® Level three times annually on stays of up to seven nights, subject to availability
at time of reservation. Advanced reservations and e-certificate are required. *
• Automatic Gold Elite status* in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards program your first year.
• Extra Hotel Experience with each two-night stay or longer at a Ritz-Carlton hotel. Celebrate with a $100 Hotel Credit to
be used toward your choice of dining, spa or other hotel recreational activities when reserving this offer. *Experience Travel Benefits and Services
• Complimentary airport lounge access*
• $200 annual credit for airline incidentals*
• Premier Concierge Service and more*
On-property card benefits may be enjoyed when not using other discount packages or rates, such as the Hotel Reservation Service or Hotel Exchange program.
there's also a $100 statement credit for extra purchases on some hotel stays at things like the spa etc..
More offer detailshttp://www.theritzcarltonrewardscard.com/rccardofferdetails
for some this deal might be better then the AMEX platinum.
- i hope this isnt a repost, i did search first and didnt see anything -