Author Topic: What did you get via email today?  (Read 18786 times)

Offline Eli

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Fairmont Premier, Avis First, Star Alliance Gold, bmi Gold and A"A Lifetime Gold
Re: What did you get via email today?
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »
I got the same email, didn't change my ordering habits and Ka"H stayed under the radar.
Aren't you on my account? No?

Either way I deleted like 20 addresses in my amazon address book. I order from amazon VERY VERY often. I hope I stay under the radar as well.
-Eli

Offline meshugener

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 07:50:55 AM »
Get rewarded when you reach for your
Chase Freedom card everywhere you
shop!
Here’s how it works:
Reach for your card every time you
make a purchase, like gas, groceries
and
anything else you buy.
Make at least 15 purchases per month
for the next 3 months on your card
starting 09/12/2012 and ending
12/12/2012 to earn 5,000 bonus
points.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline JEWDA

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2012, 09:38:49 AM »
Get rewarded when you reach for your
Chase Freedom card everywhere you
shop!
Here’s how it works:
Reach for your card every time you
make a purchase, like gas, groceries
and
anything else you buy.
Make at least 15 purchases per month
for the next 3 months on your card
starting 09/12/2012 and ending
12/12/2012 to earn 5,000 bonus
points.
I'm guessing you don't even have a chase freedom...
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline HelpMe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2012, 09:44:42 AM »
I'm guessing you don't even have a chase freedom...
I don't think this will ever end.  :)
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline meshugener

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2012, 09:46:30 AM »
Cute and nasty.
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline HelpMe

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 09:52:45 AM »
Cute and nasty.
Believe me you have not seen nasty.  ;)
"Elvis Has Left The Building"

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »
Believe me you have not seen nasty.  ;)
yet
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2013, 07:41:55 PM »
CLI offer from Citi (Just after a semi-successful Citi 2bm), $3,200 increase on one of my cards, no pull (so it said, and reports are frozen).
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline U-no-me!

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2013, 07:57:46 PM »
CLI offer from Citi (Just after a semi-successful Citi 2bm), $3,200 increase on one of my cards, no pull (so it said, and reports are frozen).

Same here
Vote U-no-me '14!

Online CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2013, 12:52:34 AM »
Another offer for the Plus card for my youngest. They are just begging to get hammered on this.  :)
Only on DDF does 24/6 mean 24/5/half/half

Offline Nitantnel

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »
Another offer for the Plus card for my youngest. They are just begging to get hammered on this.  :)
lol

Offline Centurion

• View Profile
  • Programs: spg plat,avis pres ,hertz plat ,AAexcutime, delta plat,hilton gold, united
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2013, 06:24:16 PM »
50k amex gold          1k/3 mo

30k blue sky amex  $500/3 mo
you can only make a first impression ONCE

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2013, 06:04:44 PM »
Funniest spam I got in a while, arrived it my inbox. You couldn't make this up if you tried:

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Hello Friend,
Hello Friend,

I'm sorry but happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds  transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Indian though Tried  my best to involve you in the business but God decided the whole situations.

Presently I’m in Indian for investment projects with my own share of the  total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to  assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary in Burkina Faso his name is Mrs. Blessing his  E-mail address is mrs_blessinggogo@yahoo.com
Ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand  Dollars Only) which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts  and attempts to assist me in this transaction.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in  touched with my secretary and don’t forget to let me know immediately you  receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that  time.

in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which  I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had  forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that  money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs. Blessing he will send the  amount to you without any delay.
Regards,
Your brother,
Mr Adams Paul
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Achas Veachas

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »
So the Nigerian Prince finally got out...

Offline smurf

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2013, 09:34:15 PM »
Cli offer for my wife's csp card.
Promising no credit pull

Offline A European

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 06:30:41 PM »
I just went thru my spam
Late Mr.Robert Adler bequeathed US$20,500,000.00 USD, to you in his will.More info,contact your attorney(Clifford Chance Esq) via email address: Tell+44-871-974-9198
I am Ms.Yael Ronen; I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms. Yael Ronen

Costco
       WHOLESALE

Unfortunately the delivery of your order COS-0075532958 was cancelled since the specified address of the recipient was not correct. You are recommended to complete this form and send it back with your reply to us.

Please do this within the period of one week - if we dont get your timely reply you will be paid your money back less 21% since your order was booked for Christmas.

1998 - 2013
Costco Wholesale Corporation
BMW MOTOR AWARDS
An Affiliate of BMW UK.
28 TANFIELD ROAD,
LONDON, UK.
We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the BMW CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 1st of January, 2014. You were entered as an independent clients with: Ticket number: 2752246896 and Secret pin code x7pwyz2009. You have been approved for a payment of ?450,000.00 (four hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds) in cash credited to file reference number:BMW:2551256003/23 And a brand new BMW 5 Series Car. You are to contact our-accredited agent for your claim now.
Mrs. Elizabeth Cooper
Email: turnetmary1849@126.com
You are also advised to provide her with the under listed information:
1.Name in full.
2.Address in full.
3.Nationality & Present Country.
4.Age.
5.Phone /Fax /Sex.
6.Email address.
Once again congratulations.
Program Co-ordinator

Hello Dear Customer,

This email is coming to you as a reminder concerning your pending package that has been with us for a long time. As you already know that this package is containing an International ATM CARD in your name and in the amount of $1.5 million usd. This email is to let you know that our delivery team has finally carried out delivery to your residential address. The package left Lagos Nigeria on November 27th and since on the 4th of December it has been in Saudi Arabia awaiting custom clearance certificate.

To track your package, go to www.fedex.com/tracking and insert the tracking number below to view delivery status:

www.fedex.com/tracking
Tracking Number: 875531681014

To get the Custom Clearance certificate here will cost the sum of $105usd, and please make sure you send the fee today via Western Union Money Transfer to the below accounting officer receiver's name and address;

Receiver's Name: Emmanuel Moses
Receiver's Address: FedEx road Alaba, Lagos  Nigeria

Text Question: Important?
Text Answer: Important
Reference/MTCN#:  ...................

As soon as you have made the payment, You are advised to get back to this desk as soon as possible once payment is made so we can secure the Custom Clearance certificate to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM Card currently held down in Saudi Arabia airport. Give me a call or test our hot line on +234-8060617554 This is important and as such your immediate response will do you Good before the confiscation of your pending fund package in there airport.

Lastly be advice to Reconfirm the below information that is needed so that there will be no mistake when delivering your International ATM Card

1) Full Name:
2) Current Home Address:
3) Direct Cell Phone Number:

Do send it again to avoid mistake on delivery to your postal address, Treat very urgently as we also Warned and Remind you that if you know that you can not afford to pay the CLEARANCE fee of your International ATM CARD WORTH $1.5 million usd, please, I beg you, do not respond to this letter, because it won't help and we will send you a Rejection/Declination Form for you to fill which will be kept in your claim files to proof that you have finally rejected your compensation contract funds due to some inability to come up with some of the demands from this sector.

Be rest assure that once payment is made and acknowledged by our account officer, then your package will be approved for dispatch to you at your door step within 24/48 hours, I will personally provide you with your tracking number so as to enable you trace and monitor your package on air.  These Are The List of four beneficiaries Names We Conducted There Delivery And It Was Successful: To track package, go to www.fedex.com/tracking and insert the tracking number below to view delivery status of beneficiary who has also pay and received their package, track to confirm

Site:  www.fedex.com/tracking

Name: Mrs. Jeannie Michael: FedEx Tracking Number: 794588016471  (www.fedex.com/tracking)
Name: Mrs. Vista Rayne Arnold: FedEx Tracking Number:  796925954101 (www.fedex.com/tracking)
Name: Mr. Davis: Fedex Tracking Number: 875784485734    (www.fedex.com/tracking)
Name: Mrs. Louisa: Fedex Tracking Number: 875785824111   (www.fedex.com/tracking)

Secretaries Management,
Honorable Collins
Email:-  fedexcustomerservice24hours@xd.ae
call or test is allow +234-8060617554
©FedEx Online Management Team.
All rights reserved. © 1995-2011 FedEx
***************************************************************************************************************************************
This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.

Offline chucksterace

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 40
    • View Profile
    • LYNX IT Consulting
  • Programs: AA Exec Plat; UA Premier 1K; ; LY Plat; Hyatt Platinum; Hertz President's Circle; Avis President's Club
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 06:32:59 PM »
So which did you respond to?
You may not hold me responsible for any actions taken that were recommended from my account or username.

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »
How do you win so many raffles? Sine people just have all the luck...

Offline Centro

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2014, 11:37:25 AM »
After getting all those spam emails from these Nigerians I finally got an email from an honest guy, it looks like this is the real thing...
Attn: My Dear,

I am Mrs Virginia Cotton, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old.I reside here in LA. My residential address is as follows. 632 Texas Street Westwego, La 70094, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$60,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Steve Tokunbo, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1,500,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Steve Tokunbo, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people,they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Steve Tokunbo.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE Name : Barrister Steve Tokunbo jr Email: barristerstevetokunbo@yahoo.fr Phone:+2348052408869

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Steve Tokunbo was just US$850 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Sgyftedteve Tokunbo so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed. Mrs Virginia Cotton.

Can't wait....

Offline Achas Veachas

• View Profile
    • Torah && Tech
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2014, 11:44:44 AM »
After getting all those spam emails from these Nigerians I finally got an email from an honest guy, it looks like this is the real thing... 
Can't wait....
Nice house...