Topic Wiki

LMS - Last Man Standing.. Not FMS (First Man Standing) - This game is for night time only, not morning, afternoon, or evening.. NIGHT TIME ONLY!!

At night while most of the world is sleeping there are some members which are looking to socialize since they have no one else to speak to; they play a really exciting and fun game which basically every couple minutes you write a comment, the comments range from standing to sleeping, from young grasshoppers to old grasshoppers. it usually begins around 1:00 am EDT

RULES OF THE GAME:

1) Game starts at 1am Eastern, 12am Central, 11pm mountain, 10pm pacific... You get the point.
2) Anyone can call a roll call, just make a reply with "Roll Call". The roll call must be readable to the naked eye.
3) No more than one roll call every thirty minutes.
4) You have 30 minutes to respond to the roll call to stay active.
5) To respond to a roll call just post a reply with "Here" or "y y y"
6) If after one hour there are no more "Roll Calls" or "Heres", then the last person to post correctly either by calling a roll call or with a reply of "here" is declared winner of LMS.
7)You must have been awake for at least 12 hours before making or answering a RC.

OR IN SHORT:

When someone calls for a roll call. No more than one every 30 minutes and you have 30 minutes to respond "Here".

Poll

If Men Could Become Pregnant, Would You?

Yes, I love delivering babies!
Noooooo! I'm afraid....
Not sure. I'll ask my LOR

Author Topic: Random Posts  (Read 2253124 times)

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
Random Posts
« Reply #5020 on: July 28, 2014, 07:21:03 PM »
Anyone else bug out from Twitters new "Who to Follow" feature that shows up on the top of your timeline?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:26:10 PM by Super Speed »

Offline ilherman

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
Re: Random Posts
« Reply #5021 on: July 28, 2014, 08:23:43 PM »
@Dan, typo on the MS?    If you have Verizon and signup for ISIS and and apply
You can say what you think when you think what you say.

Offline bubble347

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: July 28, 2014, 10:23:25 PM »
@Dan, typo on the MS?    If you have Verizon and signup for ISIS and and apply
אין מיעוט אחר מיעוט אלא להרבות ואין ריבוי אחר ריבוי אלא למעט :D
Watch this inspiring video.

Offline AnonymousUser

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: July 28, 2014, 10:28:14 PM »
אין מיעוט אחר מיעוט אלא להרבות ואין ריבוי אחר ריבוי אלא למעט :D
Isn't it לרבות, not להרבות?

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: July 28, 2014, 10:47:34 PM »
To all my friends who don't know how the engagement process works by the Chassidim, here you go.

My uncle did a shiduch with his daughter tonight, here is how everything went, the boys parents met the girl last week Friday, the girls parents met the boy yesterday, the boy and girl met today for 45 minutes (for the first time) and L'chaim!

Offline meshugener

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Freedom 10X10 Exclusives, Avis Presidents Club, National Executive, Hertz 5 Star, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold
« Reply #5025 on: July 28, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »
To all my friends who don't know how the engagement process works by the Chassidim, here you go.

My uncle did a shiduch with his daughter tonight, here is how everything went, the boys parents met the girl last week Friday, the girls parents met the boy yesterday, the boy and girl met today for 45 minutes (for the first time) and L'chaim!
Mazel tov
Love me or hate me. I still love you.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #5026 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:19 PM »

And to think non-frum people call me insane for dating for less than 3 weeks before proposing :D
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline joey123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Location: Modern Mashgiach at Chovevei (YCT) #ResidentMashgiach
  • Programs: Daven for the Chayalim #IStandWithIsrael
« Reply #5027 on: July 28, 2014, 10:53:40 PM »
Mazel tov

mazal tov! Whatever floats their boat. Interesting to say the least.
To the nOObs out there, feel free to PM with q's. #AlwaysTakesTheHighRoad #LovesHashTags

Offline MC

• View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: July 28, 2014, 10:55:25 PM »

Mazal tov!!
My cousin met the boy Monday, they were engaged Tuesday. No one could figure out why it took so long :)

Offline joey123

• View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: July 28, 2014, 10:56:01 PM »
Mazal tov!!
My cousin met the boy Monday, they were engaged Tuesday. No one could figure out why it took so long :)

LOL  :)
To the nOObs out there, feel free to PM with q's. #AlwaysTakesTheHighRoad #LovesHashTags

Offline etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
« Reply #5030 on: July 28, 2014, 10:58:10 PM »
Mazal tov!!
Some people are indecisive, okay?
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: July 28, 2014, 11:03:46 PM »
Thanks all for the well wishes! The reason why it really touched me now is because that family already has a divorced girl and still they did what they did. Lets hope they live together happy and lovely!

Offline joey123

• View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »

Thanks all for the well wishes! The reason why it really touched me now is because that family already has a divorced girl and still they did what they did. Lets hope they live together happy and lovely!
Mazal tov! Only simchas!

Offline @Yehuda

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: July 28, 2014, 11:07:33 PM »
Great story, but I mean divorce seems pretty even throughout all sects of Judaism (and the world) so I don't think one strategy is better than another. (Not defending the 45 min thing too much - I dated 6 months.)

Offline joey123

• View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: July 28, 2014, 11:11:38 PM »

Great story, but I mean divorce seems pretty even throughout all sects of Judaism (and the world) so I don't think one strategy is better than another. (Not defending the 45 min thing too much - I dated 6 months.)
When I was online at shorite today, u saw that kim kardashian is divorced already. That's only like 100 days being married for her life to 2 men. I am not holding in paparazzi, but my guess is that they dated for awhile. There are a bunch of chasidin with great marriages. I guess it's their version of love at first sight. Lol

Offline ilherman

• View Profile
« Reply #5035 on: July 28, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »
Now that's right, but in some cases, would they even date for at least 2 weeks, a lot of divorces could of been avoided.

The reason why there is the same amount of divorces by the litvish and chasidish oylem is because most divorces happen because the man/lady or both are problematic, and there is even problematic people everywhere, however the idea of dating is to see not only if 1 is a problem, rather, if we can enjoy life together? are we really a match? And finally there is a lot more happy couples by the sects who date than by the sects who don't.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #5036 on: July 28, 2014, 11:28:09 PM »
When I was online at shorite today, u saw that kim kardashian is divorced already. That's only like 100 days being married for her life to 2 men. I am not holding in paparazzi, but my guess is that they dated for awhile. There are a bunch of chasidin with great marriages. I guess it's their version of love at first sight. Lol
C'mon, you're going to compare hollywood to shidduch dating?  Obviously most of them have terrible short-lived marriages.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ckmk47

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: July 29, 2014, 12:03:51 AM »
Now that's right, but in some cases, would they even date for at least 2 weeks, a lot of divorces could of been avoided.

The reason why there is the same amount of divorces by the litvish and chasidish oylem is because most divorces happen because the man/lady or both are problematic, and there is even problematic people everywhere, however the idea of dating is to see not only if 1 is a problem, rather, if we can enjoy life together? are we really a match? And finally there is a lot more happy couples by the sects who date than by the sects who don't.
Disagree.  And you have no research, polls or any way to  prove it one way or the other.  Do you know an equal number of each type?  Or do you only know too many not quite happy non-daters?
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline joey123

• View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: July 29, 2014, 12:45:05 AM »

C'mon, you're going to compare hollywood to shidduch dating?  Obviously most of them have terrible short-lived marriages.
Agreed. I was just sharing some info.

Offline Joe4007

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: July 29, 2014, 12:58:36 AM »

Disagree.
So you believe there's the same amount of unhappy couples by people who date and by people with 45 minute meet-ups?