Author Topic: Price mistake? 10ft (3m) Premium High Speed HDMI Cable Gold plated for $0.08 +  (Read 6022 times)

Offline MarkS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
We're writing to inform you that your order 103-7268436-2269020 from HDMI AND MORE has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled. In some cases (e.g., you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact HDMI AND MORE.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
We're writing to inform you that your order 103-7268436-2269020 from HDMI AND MORE has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled. In some cases (e.g., you use a gift card or your debit card is processed as a PIN-less transaction), you may see a charge for a canceled item. If you are charged for a canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact HDMI AND MORE.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.
+1
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline dirah

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

Offline A European

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
+1
+1
Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 002-5252293-4890605 from HDMI AND MORE has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

We've included your order details below for reference. We've also included the URL for the item you purchased if you'd like to try ordering from another seller.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
So what's the deal. Anyone else think companies realized this is a way to get exposure at no cost and decided to make price mistakes intentionally to cancel?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
Btw, a great way to take advantage of things on Amazon (or ebay) that are .01 plus $5 shipping etc,

They cover shipping charges on many many sites. So then you go order all these things that are listed at extremely low prices with jacked up shipping, and get reimbursed for the shipping from freeshipping.com !

I've done it before and it was great!

Offline JEWDA

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 75
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Dansdeals PRESIDENTIAL Platinum Elite, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, Avis Presidents Club, King Fisher Silver, Hertz #1 Club President Circle Gold, SIXT Platinum, PC Platinum Elite
Btw, a great way to take advantage of things on Amazon (or ebay) that are .01 plus $5 shipping etc,

They cover shipping charges on many many sites. So then you go order all these things that are listed at extremely low prices with jacked up shipping, and get reimbursed for the shipping from freeshipping.com !

I've done it before and it was great!
Even if the order gets canceled?
Your Ad Can Be Here! PM For Lowest Rates.

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
Even if the order gets canceled?
I'm not sure if they would retract the check if it gets canceled, but I'm not talking about that. Many legitimate items are priced at .01 (or very cheap) to get you to buy, but since they can't really afford to sell it that cheap they charge $5 shipping and you get the item for $5.01.

With freeshipping.com you are basically beating them at their own game (although the seller gets his $5.01 so the one you are 'gaming' is really freeshipping.com)

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
I'm not sure if they would retract the check if it gets canceled, but I'm not talking about that. Many legitimate items are priced at .01 (or very cheap) to get you to buy, but since they can't really afford to sell it that cheap they charge $5 shipping and you get the item for $5.01.

With freeshipping.com you are basically beating them at their own game (although the seller gets his $5.01 so the one you are 'gaming' is really freeshipping.com)
They cover up to any price? I know $500 items that are $50 with $450 shipping.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline MarkS

• View Profile
They cover up to any price? I know $500 items that are $50 with $450 shipping.
Only up to $10 per order and up to $500 a year.