Topic Wiki

Options for getting access to the Dan Lounge in Ben Gurion Airport
1) Coupon given with boarding pass for biz (can be given to friend flying eco)
2) Biz boarding pass, without coupon (YMMV)
3) *G (With card)
4) Priority Pass
5) UA UC membership when flying (*A or UA?)
6) LC from Ink Bold
7) United Club Card (Only if flying United)

8) Israeli AMEX plat or Israeli Diners international with High miles club.

Author Topic: Dan Lounge - Ben Gurion Airport  (Read 35505 times)

Online ExGingi

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Dan Lounge - Ben Gurion Airport
« Reply #405 on: December 03, 2017, 08:44:11 AM »
There's one in B, and one in C. You'll usually be able to enter one of them, and you could ask them aftewards to go to the other one.
Is that a strategy?

How much time would it take to go to one, find out you can't enter with Priority Pass because of crowding, walk to the one in the other concourse, and then walk to your flight which might be at the end of the first concourse? And all this for what experience?

Online aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #406 on: December 03, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
Is that a strategy?

How much time would it take to go to one, find out you can't enter with Priority Pass because of crowding, walk to the one in the other concourse, and then walk to your flight which might be at the end of the first concourse? And all this for what experience?
They are not so far. If there is not much time then why bother but if there is time before the flight it is still much better than the gate.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline User6669

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2017, 01:43:27 AM »
Is that a strategy?

They're a few minutes apart from each other. Sometimes the one that's closest to the gate is the crowded one, so you'll go to the other one, and switch once it gets closer to the flight.
"והוה דן את כל האדם לכף זכות"

Online ExGingi

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2017, 03:56:20 PM »
They're a few minutes apart from each other. Sometimes the one that's closest to the gate is the crowded one, so you'll go to the other one, and switch once it gets closer to the flight.
How long do you generally spend at Dan's lounge? It's not like TLV is a connection where you spend time in the lounge between flights. I can't imagine I would ever go to one, to find out it's crowded, then go to other one, and then switch back. I would just time myself to leave the one I'm at in order to get to the gate when I would need to.

Online aygart

• View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2017, 04:13:30 PM »
How long do you generally spend at Dan's lounge? It's not like TLV is a connection where you spend time in the lounge between flights. I can't imagine I would ever go to one, to find out it's crowded, then go to other one, and then switch back. I would just time myself to leave the one I'm at in order to get to the gate when I would need to.
I actually spend a little while there over the summer due to flight timing and car rental return and security taking much quicker than I thought.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used to start a religious discussion.

Offline User6669

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 06, 2017, 04:00:39 PM »
I actually spend a little while there over the summer due to flight timing and car rental return and security taking much quicker than I thought.

+1 I sometimes like leave a little extra time.
"והוה דן את כל האדם לכף זכות"