Why not just fly EWR-SIN in SQ J?
That was the original plan (and may still happen), but there is no availability on the days I want.
It appears to open closer to departure so I may just wait, but if I had a compelling option prior to last min booking, I'd take it.
ETA: I'd like to experience another premium F product (EK, Squites, LH 747 bed, CX F for service) if I could though.
Also, I'm *hoping* SQ will be a bit more generous with Squites availability over the next few months.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:59:54 PM by AJK »
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper