Author Topic: "The Chicago Seminars DO" October 2010  (Read 1222 times)

Offline DG

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
"The Chicago Seminars DO" October 2010
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:27:20 AM »
The FT community is planning on having a seminar on all things involved in the collection of miles and loyalty programs. It is still to be decided on the exact date, but I think Dan should be giving one of the seminars or at least a "roundtable" on the topic of cc churning etc.

Dan, if you are interested I'm sure Ingy would love to add ctownbochur to the roster.

Of course it would be have to be on Sunday only but I think it sounds pretty cool.

Here is the link: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1080799-chicago-seminar-do-october-2010-a.html

and from Frugaltravelguy: http://frugaltravelguy.blogspot.com/2010/05/chicago-seminars-do-october-2010.html

I didn't know where to put this thread so I figured this would be the best place. Move it if necessary
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:32:27 AM by DG »

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: "The Chicago Seminars DO" October 2010
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:18:20 AM »
Organize a separate event if you want.

I find FT and others have mostly such a weird approach to things, and use their brains in the wrong studies.

If I ever go on FT or similar, I have to browse and sift through loads of garbage, before I sometimes find something useful.

Don't know about Dan, Steve2, Damaxer, and other geniuses here, but there is plenty of things that are doable, but I would be crazy to just put it on a forum.

So a live event would be much more tachles.

It all depends how, what, where, and with whom.

For instance: Some guys told me that if they find a loophole they won't share it, as they want the risk of the company figuring it out to be smaller.(those guys I'm not so desperate to help...)

As Dan is going to Europe, how about a meeting over there?   ;D

(that sure would filter the non-serious guys [mean, mean])  
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 07:20:47 AM by SuperFlyer »