Author Topic: Ipad Wireless Keyboard  (Read 1498 times)

Offline MEIR613

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Ipad Wireless Keyboard
« on: November 11, 2012, 01:27:05 PM »
I really need your guys help.
I just bought an Ipad 3 and I need a case and a wireless keyboard to do work on.
I am not sure which way to go either buy separate case and keyboard or a case that has attached a keyboard.
I searched all over and I am not sure what to get. The real apple wireless keyboard is 70 bucks. Is it worth it? Are the knock offs just as good? Do you find a attached keyboard to a case is more convenient(I will be traveling with it alot)? If anyone can help me out with what i should get or knows a good deal out please there let me know.........
TIA

Offline MEIR613

• View Profile
Re: Ipad Wireless Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 12:39:47 AM »
I just bought an Ipad 3 and I need a case and a wireless keyboard to do work on.
I am not sure which way to go either buy separate case and keyboard or a case that has attached a keyboard.
I searched all over and I am not sure what to get. The real apple wireless keyboard is 70 bucks. Is it worth it? Are the knock offs just as good? Do you find a attached keyboard to a case is more convenient(I will be traveling with it alot)? If anyone can help me out with what i should get or knows a good deal out please there let me know.........
TIA

BUMP

Offline mickeyg

• $336 Israel Deal Finder
  • Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, UA Silver, DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hertz #1 Gold
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:16:09 AM »
TIA
I bought the rapoo bluetooth keyboard for iPad and love it! Also, if you know anyone going to israel, you can get the one with hebrew letters on it...
I have nothing witty to write here....

Offline MEIR613

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 09:35:57 AM »
I bought the rapoo bluetooth keyboard for iPad and love it! Also, if you know anyone going to israel, you can get the one with hebrew letters on it...

link?

Offline mickeyg

• $336 Israel Deal Finder
  • Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, UA Silver, DL Gold, Hyatt Platinum, AVIS President's Club, Hertz #1 Gold
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 09:44:05 AM »
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:23:18 AM by Dan »
I have nothing witty to write here....

Offline MEIR613

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »