Author Topic: AVIS & others, probably huge scam revealed ! ! !  (Read 10274 times)

Offline moish

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Plat, Avis, SPG Plat
Re: AVIS & others, probably huge scam revealed ! ! !
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2010, 09:46:31 AM »
nunu's got real problems, if you see a mental retarded person sitting in front of the mental home that starts cursing you out will you start screaming at him??

I don't see how super can be posting for his own good, please explain how if it shows that he's done over 1,400 posts it will help him for his own good?? & if that's the case don't you think he would write his real name?? (i checked the phone book couldn't find anybody by the name of super flyer!!)
what are you saying?

Offline nunu

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »
nunu's got real problems, if you see a mental retarded person sitting in front of the mental home that starts cursing you out will you start screaming at him??

I don't see how super can be posting for his own good, please explain how if it shows that he's done over 1,400 posts it will help him for his own good?? & if that's the case don't you think he would write his real name?? (i checked the phone book couldn't find anybody by the name of super flyer!!)

I never said,that he does not post alot and help out.Even through most times he becomes very rude,if people dont agree with him or things dont go his way.But thats not the point.All I said is,that he is reasons why he is getting the *gold card for people and its not ONLY chessed.I dont want to embarrass him,so I will not explain the "shtick" (others will call it scam) here.He is benefiting from opening these accounts and making money $$$ of it.

Offline aussiebochur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 10:32:02 AM »
I never said,that he does not post alot and help out.Even through most times he becomes very rude,if people dont agree with him or things dont go his way.But thats not the point.All I said is,that he is reasons why he is getting the *gold card for people and its not ONLY chessed.I dont want to embarrass him,so I will not explain the "shtick" (others will call it scam) here.He is benefiting from opening these accounts and making money $$$ of it.
I wanted to stay out of this "nunu" bashing thread but I must comment.
Just because he is making money does that not mean that he is doing YOU a favour.
These people are helping all of us, even if they are making money.
If you can't appreciate it, get off DD forums, you don't belong here.

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2010, 10:34:40 AM »
Once again: you are saying that I need real people to make money with it, accounts on fake names wouldn't help me?

I believe in me being very rude, I still have a lot to learn from you.

Who knows how many tips and tricks of th forum you have benefited from, and you never posted a thank you...

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2010, 10:35:30 AM »

Something wrong with him benefiting from it?

Why don't you get involved positively here instead of knocking other people down.

Offline aussiebochur

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »
Word of advice. Cut your losses, make a new user name and start again.
And, don't start up with SuperFlyer.

Offline moish

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2010, 11:40:44 AM »
ive had my differnces with super in the past, but now were close. just everyone move on

Offline abe1

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2010, 11:57:08 AM »
I have benefited alot from Super Flyer's posts, if you dont like what he writes or you disagree with him write back but why do you have to get personal on him & insult him in public & then we all going to suffer as he will stop to post any good idea's or deals

Offline mancunian

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2010, 01:07:09 PM »
if you see a mental retarded person sitting in front of the mental home that starts cursing you out will you start screaming at him??
+1 I work in a yeshiva ketana
I wanted to stay out of this "nunu" bashing thread but I must comment.
+1
These people are helping all of us, even if they are making money.
+1 you dont think dan is making money?
I believe in me being very rude
+1
+1 :)

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2010, 01:10:20 PM »
Mancunian + everyone on this post (-1):

+10 !!!

Offline jack12

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
  • Programs: National Emerald Club Executive Elite, Hertz #1 Club Gold Presidents Circle, Sixt Platinum
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
Dan makes plenty of money on all the affiliate accounts he has with many of the websites he posts about and has ads with. Do we complain? No! Dan posts awesome info and deals and if he's making a few bucks, who cares - we are still benefiting by taking advantage of the deals.

Offline nunu

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2010, 04:41:22 PM »
I think I have made enough "friends" for one day, so I will back out. I have no problem of anybody making money, but dont claim that you are a zaddik and doing it for chessed.Whoever got the *gold card,i am happy for them.But dont forget the account is under your name and you have no clue,what is being done with an account thats your responsibility.Dont come crying one day if you run in to trouble. You gave someone a free ticket,to do as he pleases in your name!

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »
If anyones wants to roll back, please pm your name, and I'll reset the password to 123456.
We remain friends, and all is cool.
I will have one burden less on my head.

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2010, 05:05:32 PM »
 jack12 and nunu you guys are talking about 2 different things, thats why at times its very good to be quoting the other persons post

nunu can U show me where SF claims hes a tzaddik and doing everything for chessed. I was never under that impression at least the chessed part

Nor jack12 where Dan might have said the samething about this site, sites cost both $$ and time to keep up. some are owned by people who can afford to pay their own way and have no forums or much in the way of give and take, they post what they want , when they want

no one is forcing anyone to read or post on this site, nor to use any of the links in order to obtain anything. Also no one is forcing anyone to read any other persons posts, eg if you dont like my take (opinion) on things simply skip my posts and IGNORE me

unlike FT where outright buying and selling Miles or Points is not allowed, there are a number of people on here who are interested in Buying so that they can resell them and I would imagine they want to do so at a profit to boot.If U dont want that then dont sell your miles or pts. A broker if lucky may last a few hrs on Ft if that. the last time I purchased anything anywhere I never got the impression that the Biz was selling it to me out of the kindness of their hearts

Offline ceejay

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2010, 05:17:04 PM »
I think I have made enough "friends" for one day, so I will back out. I have no problem of anybody making money, but dont claim that you are a zaddik and doing it for chessed.Whoever got the *gold card,i am happy for them.But dont forget the account is under your name and you have no clue,what is being done with an account thats your responsibility.Dont come crying one day if you run in to trouble. You gave someone a free ticket,to do as he pleases in your name!

wow im sorry to say this but you really are starting to appear crazy. WTH can SF do with yur account book redemption tix? what he could do in "yur" name?

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
Well ceejay, if you get linked to some extreme muslim organization in the future you know why.

:-)))

Ya'allahh

Offline moish

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 30, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »
lol