Author Topic: Which 0% apr credit card is best to get? Chase freedom or another?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline chanale89

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I am looking to apply for a 0% APR credit card to make a big purchase on and enable me to  pay it off throughout the year interest free. Which card do people recommend?
I already have the chase Sapphire card and a couple other chase ones so I was thinking to maybe apply for the freedom as it can be linked to the sapphire and I can change the points to ultimate rewards but are their any other better options?
Also if I do get the freedom should I drop one of my chase credit cards that I have already got the sign up bonuses for and don't use and have them switch that line to the freedom card?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Offline MEIR613

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Re: Which 0% apr credit card is best to get? Chase freedom or another?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 10:17:25 PM »
I am looking to apply for a 0% APR credit card to make a big purchase on and enable me to  pay it off throughout the year interest free. Which card do people recommend?
I already have the chase Sapphire card and a couple other chase ones so I was thinking to maybe apply for the freedom as it can be linked to the sapphire and I can change the points to ultimate rewards but are their any other better options?
Also if I do get the freedom should I drop one of my chase credit cards that I have already got the sign up bonuses for and don't use and have them switch that line to the freedom card?
You should get the freedom and definitely transfer credit over so your credit usage ration is under 10%.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2013, 03:22:52 AM »

Have you looked at the Slate? 15 months of no interest, with no BT fee for the first 60 days!
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline chanale89

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 08:54:21 AM »
Have you looked at the Slate? 15 months of no interest, with no BT fee for the first 60 days!

Is that the only benefit of the slate over the freedom? I don't have any balance to transfer, and I was thinking that I may as well get the points from the freedom while I'm spending the money...