Author Topic: Apple iPhone 4  (Read 6463 times)

Offline sayba74

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Apple iPhone 4
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »
I called them(AT&T) and they told me for the iPhone 3gs it's 175 PER month left in the contract!!?!
Nope can't be.
Check this link out http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=17951
It's now $150 (minus $4 per month) for regular phones and $325 (minus $10 per month) for smartphones. That's the official ATT press release I posted.

Offline sayba74

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »
Hopefully with the introduction of their new data plans ($15/200MB or $25/2GB) the network will start working faster, no more people downloading and streaming all day.

About the new data plans, I thought that the at&t plans were already overpriced (data $30/month) but at least it was unlimited. For those who only check their emails or similar low data usage its great because they pay half the price of before. But for the heavy users its definitely a bad thing.

I would venture to say that most of the new iPhone 4 users already have iPhones (guessing over 75% ?).  Of those users, an overwhelming majority will keep their $30 a month unlimited plan (like me).  Even though I don't use over 2GB most months, the extra $5 for peace of mind that I won't be hit with huge data overage charges is worth it to me.  People who buy iPhones are using is for multimedia and applications, not just e-mail and text.  I am sure it will help some but not too much, as these "new" users are not replacing the old heavy unlimited users, they are just adding more load on the network.

Just my opinion.

Offline youG

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 04:02:55 PM »
Nope can't be.
Check this link out http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=17951
It's now $150 (minus $4 per month) for regular phones and $325 (minus $10 per month) for smartphones. That's the official ATT press release I posted.
thanxx!

Offline Smirk

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 02:23:18 AM »
I have changed my mind after seeing all the reviews, its horrible!

Offline Smirk

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 01:42:44 AM »

Offline Tommy

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »
If anyone has iphone 3gs and wants to buy and sell their iphone 4, I'm interested.  If you are not upgrading you can still keep and use your 3gs phone.  I'll pay extra because you have to extend your contract. 

Offline yacdan

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2010, 11:44:16 PM »
Called ATT like 3 times. each REP gives me another number....did anyone order iphone 4 and then cancel the contract and pay the ETF ??? how much was it...i am thinking of ordering a family plan with 5 and then cancelling it and selling them....how much ETF will i have to pay?

Offline sayba74

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
Called ATT like 3 times. each REP gives me another number....did anyone order iphone 4 and then cancel the contract and pay the ETF ??? how much was it...i am thinking of ordering a family plan with 5 and then cancelling it and selling them....how much ETF will i have to pay?

I'm canceling in a few days.  I've had my iPhone4 for over a month and am ready to jump ship.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Offline sayba74

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 10:28:36 PM »
If anyone has iphone 3gs and wants to buy and sell their iphone 4, I'm interested.  If you are not upgrading you can still keep and use your 3gs phone.  I'll pay extra because you have to extend your contract. 

I have 2 iPhone4's.  They are black 32GB.  They have only been used for a month.  I was going to sell on eBay, but if I can save the fees that would be nice.  What where you looking to spend.

Offline yacdan

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 05:37:35 PM »
I'm canceling in a few days.  I've had my iPhone4 for over a month and am ready to jump ship.
I'll let you know how it goes.
awesome please let me know....i am leaving the country soon so i would love to get it done before. Thanks again!

Offline ygift

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2010, 09:55:04 AM »
I am looking at getting a iphone. can someone give the pros and cons in simple layman terms? Is the is the plain 3 good or do i need the 3gs? I dont think the 4 is an option unless i pay out of my own pocket. should i?
i need it to be good with internet usage and looking at files and documents (searches). battery life is also a issue because I use it alot

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2010, 04:41:31 PM »
I am looking at getting a iphone. can someone give the pros and cons in simple layman terms? Is the is the plain 3 good or do i need the 3gs? I dont think the 4 is an option unless i pay out of my own pocket. should i?
i need it to be good with internet usage and looking at files and documents (searches). battery life is also a issue because I use it alot

heard lots of critic on the 4 recently.