Author Topic: Can't enroll on the Chase freedom 5% Category Bonus  (Read 1247 times)

Offline peace123

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Can't enroll on the Chase freedom 5% Category Bonus
« on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:27 PM »
I have an existing Chase freedom visa card for long time. Today I converted my CSP to chase freedom.   I called customer service rep and he told me the converted freedom card I will be receiving in the mail will have the same number  and the card number itself won't change.
I logged on to my account and I see the CSP card account has same number but  with freedom logo. I than tried to sign up for the 5% category bonus but it wouldn't work.
It says

We can't enroll you with the information you provided. Make sure you entered your last name exactly as it appears on your credit card. Please try entering your information again or please call Customer Service at 1-800-524-3880 (or the number on the back of your card).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 05:32:01 PM by peace123 »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Can't enroll on the Chase freedom 5% Category Bonus
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:37:40 PM »
So PUTPAC.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.