Topic Wiki

To find items (like this one) that are eligible for Easy Rebates that may end up being worth buying just for the points use this link.

If the status for the Easy Rebate says "Your reward has been sent" but you've never received the card or lost it before ever using it, then call 1-877-266-6483 to have Staples send out a replacement.

There are often coupons that lower the up front cost of paper that's on sale with a rebate. And other coupons, too.
Staples.com > on top menu bar - shop deals > coupons
BUT:

The coupon is now only able to work once per order! The $5 off is now being pro-rated between all the cases in the order, rather than the 4x it's put in!
To use the coupon 4x, you need to have each case checked out separately.  Which means that besides the bother at the register, you submit 4 different rebates - and you get 4 different rebate cards of $41 - instead of 1 rebate card worth $164.

« Last edited by ckmk47 on May 11, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Deals/Deal Requests

Staples Master Thread (Visa Rebates And Other Major Deals Need Their Own Thread)

(1/481) > >>

Mimi K.:
Att: Staples GC Holders!

FREE
500 sheets, after easy rebate, $6.99 - $6.99 easy rebate = FREE
Valid March 3 - March 6
Plus tax where applicable. Limit 2 rebates per household.

FREE 60/pack
after easy rebate, $9.99 - $9.99 easy rebate = FREE
Valid March 3 - March 9
Plus tax where applicable. Limit 2 rebates per household.

6.99 x2 = $13.98 + Tax
9.99 x2 = $19.98 + Tax
Total of $33.96 + Tax ($2.38 in NJ) on your GC "per Household!"

Mimi K.:
Last day for this one:
$24.99 - 4.99
Plus $20 in Rewards

- %20
$19.92 - $4.99 = $14.93
Plus $20 in Rewards
(Plus 5 reams of Paper)   ;)

bubbles:
If you are looking for ways to unload staples gift cards, they sell the PayPal Credit Card Reader for Tablets and Smartphones for $14.99 and there is a $15 paypal rebate
--- Quote ---How to redeem rebate offer:

Go to www.paypal.com/redeem
Enter the code from your PayPal Here card reader package.

Follow the instructions to get $15 transferred to your PayPal account.
--- End quote ---

limit 3 rebates per account but every one you know is allowed up to 2 paypal accounts  :)

Mimi K.:

--- Quote from: bubbles on March 01, 2013, 11:42:47 AM ---If you are looking for ways to unload staples gift cards, they sell the PayPal Credit Card Reader for Tablets and Smartphones for $14.99 and there is a $15 paypal rebate 

limit 3 rebates per account but every one you know is allowed up to 2 paypal accounts  :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks! I'll get right on it!

Mimi K.:

--- Quote from: bubbles on March 01, 2013, 11:42:47 AM ---If you are looking for ways to unload staples gift cards, they sell the PayPal Credit Card Reader for Tablets and Smartphones for $14.99 and there is a $15 paypal rebate 

How to redeem rebate offer:
Go to www.paypal.com/redeem
Enter the code from your PayPal Here card reader package.
Follow the instructions to get $15 transferred to your PayPal account.

--- End quote ---
Easy as Pie and instant!
I bought 3 for me and 6 for a fellow DDFer with more guts than me.
I will be buying more of these!!  8) 8)
Thanks Bubbles.
I can't believe I missed this one till now.
I will have to wait for next "Bag sale" if I want %20 off though!  :-\ :-\
I should've bought the store out.
Oh wait I did!  ;D ;D :-[ :-[
They only had 9 left in brick on Friday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version