Topic Wiki

Parking recommendations:
(Add your recommendations below, with date used for time reference, add username so others can PM for more info)
Cheapest currently is onairparking.com at $4 per day. Feel free to use link to get $5 off https://www.onairparking.com/CouponCode/abraham7031
WallyPark - Paid Groupon cost + $8 for tax at location. Shuttle there and back easy, and no long waits. I made a reservation here before arriving. (Oct 2017) - tageed-lee (full review here)

Jiffy - Setup an online profile BEFORE you reserve, and you will get one free day.

Groupon - Two or Four Days of Indoor Parking near Newark Airport at SNAP

I found Way.com to be the cheapest and easiest way to book, they always have promo codes you can find online.
Ive used them to book AirPark which was the easiest and nicest company and parking lot to deal with and Jiffy which is also good. (Aug 2020)
« Last edited by Abey on February 06, 2022, 12:44:14 AM »

Author Topic: Newark EWR Airport Parking Master Thread  (Read 214981 times)

Offline baron

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Newark EWR Airport Parking Master Thread
« Reply #580 on: April 16, 2024, 01:37:37 PM »
Even with 10% off way it still came out to around $35 more than the renissance
Worth every penny

Offline jackmonter

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Newark EWR Airport Parking Master Thread
« Reply #581 on: April 18, 2024, 02:10:42 PM »
Was very happy with ARB parking on a recent trip. Just bear in mind that you need to prepay in cash. Paid under $10/day for my last trip.

Also, standalone lots (not hotels) are allowed to pick up directly from the terminal. Hotel shuttles require you to first take an AirTrain to the shuttle pickup, which adds a ton of extra time, especially if you're arriving in terminal A which doesn't have direct AirTrain access.

Just parked at ARB this week,

Pros
cheap
can pickup from terminal

Cons
1) took half hour until shuttle came, both at departure and after i called for pickup.

2) even though i called in and was asked my ticket number, car was still parked when we arrived, and after they gave each person their car, they went looking for my car, which took another 15 min.