Author Topic: Notification Thread For Sizzling Flights (POST DEAL LINKS ONLY-NO DISCUSSION)  (Read 3816101 times)

Offline Yeki89

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
The idea in signing up for notifications is to prevent you from missing out on a CHEAP AIRFARE / GLITCH that you might have otherwise overlooked. By signing up for notifications you will get an email every time someone writes a posts in this thread.
  • This thread is meant for time-sensitive Flights only--it is not meant for flight deals that will last.
  • Please post a link to the thread with the deal, do not follow up with posts in this thread.
  • Please do not discuss the merits of this thread, or lack of thereof, here. You can discuss that here.
  • Please remember that when posting here you are, in effect, automatically sending out emails to all members who have signed up. Be sure that you post merits their time.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:59:04 PM by Dan »

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
Topic is locked so only Mods/Admins can alert.
If you think an alert should be sent out, please RTM
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/58632

JFK-Abu Dhabi For $187, JFK-Hong Kong For $290, JFK-Johannesburg For $291, JFK-Manilla For $306, JFK-Mumbai For $311 Round-Trip On Etihad

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
London To Newark In First Class For $45 One-Way Or $75 Round-Trip! London To Tel Aviv For $76 In Business Class! Price Mistake Valid For Dirt Cheap First Class Travel From The UK To Most Cities Worldwide!

http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/61317

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Notification Thread For Sizzling Flights (POST DEAL LINKS ONLY-NO DISCUSSION)
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2015, 01:29:51 PM »
HOT! Air Canada: Montreal-Paris For $193, Boston-Paris For $218, Toronto-Paris For $223, NYC-Paris For $280 Round-Trip, And More!

http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/74392

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Notification Thread For Sizzling Flights (POST DEAL LINKS ONLY-NO DISCUSSION)
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2015, 01:46:30 PM »
SMOKING HOT! Air Canada: NYC-Tel Aviv For $281, Boston-Tel Aviv For $163, Baltimore-Tel Aviv For $252, Miami-Tel Aviv For $262, Chicago-Tel Aviv For $267, Los Angeles-Tel Aviv For $283 Round-Trip! http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/74401

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SIZZLING! Delta Cardholders Can Book First Class Award Tickets From Canada To The US For 250 Miles+$0 Tax! http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/83451

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
HOT! DC To Johannesburg For $390, Boston To Johannesburg For $468, JFK To Johannesburg Nonstop For $515 Round-Trip! http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/90558

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile
SMOKING HOT! HURRY! Fly From Most US Cities To Auckland Or Queenstown, New Zealand For Just $330 Round-Trip! https://www.dansdeals.com/airfare-deals/international-flights/smoking-hot-hurry-fly-us-cities-auckland-queenstown-new-zealand-just-330-round-trip/

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
    • View Profile