If you're having issues with the new uploaded refusing to upload certain pictures, try this: create a share site and upload your pictures to that. The share site uploader will (for now, at least) actually upload all your files, and you can than use these pictures on the regular site as usual.
Whenever they have 101 prints free, only order 99. At 100 prints, you enter the next shipping category. (so the additional 2 prints cost $2 or so shipping.)Free book code knowledge base:
- These are available from time to time and will be posted either in this thread or on DDMS.
- The codes are generally for an 8x8” sized book and 20 pages (10 spreads). Extra pages are $1.
- Take note of their expiration date; sometimes they last a month or more, sometimes only a couple of days.
- The code does not include shipping.
How to maximize:
- You could use the codes in multiple accounts.
- Don’t wait for your book to be ready before applying the code; some codes are limited in quantity. Log in to your Shutterfly account and go to this page
. Type the code into the box and click enter; your free book will now be listed under your “Promos and Discounts”.
- The code could be used for any size or type of book
, and for any amount of pages. It will simply subtract the value of an 8x8”, 20-page book from your total.
- 30, 40 and even 50% off coupons are pretty much perpetual; use them to bring down the remaining cost of your book even further. These codes could be found in Shutterfly’s marketing emails, and often on their homepage as well. These codes will work on both the book itself and on any additional pages you add.
- If there is no substantial discount available at the moment you may want to wait a week or two. It won’t take long to appear.
- If the expiration date is coming up and your book is not ready, you could chat with them and they will generally give you a very generous time extension.
- It’s a good idea to always have a couple of books ready to go, so that you’re ready when a free code comes up.
- If a book is in one of your accounts and the code in another, you could create a Share Site and send the book between accounts that way.
- Code SHIP39
will give you free shipping on orders over $39, so could combine your book with a regular print order and save on shipping. From time to time there will be a free shipping code available for less than $39. Otherwise shipping on the book itself is around $10.Layout ideas, by fellow DDFers: