Author Topic: request specific credit bureau with chase  (Read 1174 times)

Offline YG

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
request specific credit bureau with chase
« on: October 11, 2013, 08:50:59 AM »
Is there any way I can request that chase pull a specific credit bureau when applying for a CC?

I thought that if i apply over the phone Id be able to request it, but the lady told me that all she does is collect information and forward it to lending who'll do whatever they want, and she cant request a secific burau.

I froze the one I dont want them to use, but for quite a while now I have had no success asking them to pull TU or EQ once the system had already tried to pull  EX and been blocked.  No amount of HUCA, including asking to speak to managers has helped.  They insist that once the pull has been attempted for any given app, they can no longer change the CB.

Offline Shmulyg

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: request specific credit bureau with chase
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:08:37 AM »
Is there any way I can request that chase pull a specific credit bureau when applying for a CC?

I thought that if i apply over the phone Id be able to request it, but the lady told me that all she does is collect information and forward it to lending who'll do whatever they want, and she cant request a secific burau.

I froze the one I dont want them to use, but for quite a while now I have had no success asking them to pull TU or EQ once the system had already tried to pull  EX and been blocked.  No amount of HUCA, including asking to speak to managers has helped.  They insist that once the pull has been attempted for any given app, they can no longer change the CB.
I just recently got them to pull EQ after only one HUCA (they first tried my frozen EX).

Offline TAVI

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:55:41 PM »
i got them to pull the CRA i wanted  several time in the past year on various apps. just HUCA

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »
i got them to pull the CRA i wanted  several time in the past year on various apps. just HUCA

Yes I know its an old thread, but does anyone know if the above is still true?

Offline PillanSmye

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 02:20:39 PM »
I've never been able to get Chase to deviate from whatever CRA they want access to.