DansDeals Forum > On The Road

IHG

(1/97) > >>

dandu16:
This morning as I was surfing the IHG website, hotel prices were coming for nothing. Literarily, $30! for the best suites in both in Panama City and in Tel aviv. Regular rooms were going for 10-20 USD.

I couldn't get my act together quick enough to book the rooms, because I was too busy looking for flights for an hour. After about an hour looking all over the world and trying to decide what to do for Thanksgiving, the price changed.

Anyone else ever experience this? Maybe it was maintenance?

AJK:
Possible points break glitch?

(By the way, OP, when you see prices like that, you book now and ask questions later.)

Name Changed:

--- Quote from: AJK on November 01, 2013, 11:02:01 AM ---Possible points break glitch?

(By the way, OP, when you see prices like that, you book now and ask questions later.)

--- End quote ---
It takes a first time to learn that you snooze you loose.

Hopefully he'll know better for the future

avadah:
Has anyone had any luck transferring IHG points between accounts without paying the $5/1k points fee?

yoshi:
I'm staying at a ihg hotel iyh. Its on a wedding rate. Is there any cc to apply for with which I could get status and get an upgrade?
I think the chase ihg gets you platinum status. Would they give me an upgrade with the status even though I'm paying/staying on a wedding rate?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version