Author Topic: macbook pro 13 inch 2.66 Ghz WITH applecare fro sale on ebay at great price  (Read 2653 times)

Offline zakdude

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320577267039&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1154

happy bidding!
You just bought it 3 weeks ago for the same price. Why are you selling it?
Also, you wrote in the listing that "i got it as a gift but already have a laptop." But we can all see that you just bought it...

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Also, you wrote in the listing that "i got it as a gift but already have a laptop." But we can all see that you just bought it...

Nice sleuthing. I'd probably do the same if I was considering a purchase (especially a $1,300+ purchase) from a seller with a feedback score of 10.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
You also might want to fix the typo in the title on ebay as anyone searching for a "macbook" wont find your "mackbook"

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
You also might want to fix the typo in the title on ebay as anyone searching for a "macbook" wont find your "mackbook"
;D ;D ;D
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline zakdude

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
your all right about the "gift" i did it for fun it dosent make a differance or say anything about the product.
as far as the question about why im selling it is because i got it at a great price and figured i could turn a profit  and buy the cheaper one.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• View Profile
your all right about the "gift" i did it for fun it dosent make a differance or say anything about the product.
as far as the question about why im selling it is because i got it at a great price and figured i could turn a profit  and buy the cheaper one.

The question of why you are selling it was a rhetorical question. Its clear you got it a great price and are trying to flip it.
You may want to edit the title of the listing so people can find it. Its a "macbook", not a "mackbook". As is, people wont find it when searching for a macbook

Offline zakdude

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
    • View Profile
i cant edit it once the bidding started as far as people finding it it does show up on the first page when you search for macbook pro 13

Offline txtmax4

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
True. Though it affects your credibility leading  people to think you're wishy washy...
If You See Something, Say Something!!