- Alaska is huge; don't try to see it all
- The weather can be nasty; don't be surprised if it's cold and wet the entire time
- RVs are great, and extremely practical in Alaska
- A Kenai Fjords National Park Tour is probably better than one out of Whittier
- Don't kayak 9.5 miles if you've never done it before
- Skip Exit Glacier - go for Matanuska
- Matanuska Glacier is awesome
- Matanuska Glacier is so awesome I had to repeat it twice
Absolutely incredible TR, can't believe I'm just reading it now.
Another one of those places I should've done pre-kids. Now it'll probably wait until the kids can do all that and come along
Drinking the water from the glacier near Jasper was just other-worldly. Though we remembered to bring bottles to fill up.
I haven't been able to appreciate water since trying that. Well, except perhaps after a fast