Author Topic: Hotal deal Edison NJ (looking)  (Read 1734 times)

Offline elikay

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Hotal deal Edison NJ (looking)
« on: August 23, 2010, 05:40:58 PM »
I may need to spend many Thursday nights in Edison NJ over the next 3 months what's my best bet for a hotel?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 06:39:51 PM by elikay »

Offline steve2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hotal deal Edison NJ
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:24:01 PM »
I may need to spend many Thursday nights in Edison NJ over the next 3 months what's my best bet for a hotel?

you can try www.roomsaver.com and each week you need to call and ask if they are accepting the coupon that night. Used 1 last night out in PA saved $50 over the going rate I could have gotten. (But Ive also had my share of Sorry Not Tonight as well) Or Priceline it

Offline SPOOGER

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Hotal deal Edison NJ (looking)
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 08:29:31 PM »
the sheraton there is cat2 spg that 4k points on weekday 3k on weekend. or there great availability of cash and points for only 1600 points and $30 no being platnium gives you the place for 1100 points and $30

Offline agug

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 08:39:21 PM »
Here is a little somthing platinum members should know, at some hotels (known to work at the sheraton edison till recently,although i have heard it no longer works)  when checking in ask for platinum gift of free movie, they will credit your bill $11.95 plus tax about $2. just dont use the move and the credit stays on the bill. this it the equivilant of receiving $28 per 1000 starpoints. somthing to thimk about.

Offline SPOOGER

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »
Here is a little somthing platinum members should know, at some hotels (known to work at the sheraton edison till recently,although i have heard it no longer works)  when checking in ask for platinum gift of free movie, they will credit your bill $11.95 plus tax about $2. just dont use the move and the credit stays on the bill. this it the equivilant of receiving $28 per 1000 starpoints. somthing to thimk about.
definitly somthing to try in europe where you can get upto 15 euro towards the movie, i guess there is nothing to lose by trying as you can always ask the for the points upon checkout if the movie wasnt used.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 10:11:32 PM »
the sheraton there is cat2 spg that 4k points on weekday 3k on weekend. or there great availability of cash and points for only 1600 points and $30 no being platnium gives you the place for 1100 points and $30
Im a big fan of that hotel as well.