Author Topic: Jokes Master Thread  (Read 705102 times)

Offline mancunian

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
looking for tables,
chairs,
seforim,
building,
bocherim,

rosh yeshiva we have.

I know that place!

Offline Crazy tools

• View Profile
  • Programs: United Club, Avis Presidents, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite, SPG Gold
which one are you talking about??? I know a different one!!!!

Offline SuperFlyer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Three men arrive in heaven all around the same time. St. Peter sees the three men and proceeds to explain to them that Heaven is becoming very full, and they can only allow 1 out of every 3 people into heaven. So to choose which guy out of three that gets into heaven, St. Peter decides to let the person who had the worst death in. Peter takes the first guy aside and he begins to tell his story:

"Well Peter I had been having a very rough week. I have been suspecting that my wife has been cheating on me for a long time, so one day I left work early to catch her in the act. When I got home, sure enough there was my wife in bed naked, but the bastard wasn't in bed with her. I searched the entire house when I finally found the prick dangling outside my back balcony. I lived on the 8th story, so I started stomping the guys fingers trying to get him to fall off, but the asshole wouldn't fall. I went back into my room and got a hammer and smashed his fingers again. finally the guy fell off and landed in a big pile of bushes, but the bastard was still alive! I went and unplugged my refrigerator, threw it off the balcony, and finally killed the guy. After that though I felt so bad that I went into the back room and shot myself."

St. Peter agrees that this is definitely an unfortunate way to die, but goes on to the second guy;

"Well Peter, I had just bought this book on Yoga and decided to give it a try. I went back home to my tenth story apartment and preceded to try this new book, when I lost my balance and fell out the window. Luckily I grabbed onto a balcony two stories down, when out of nowhere some guy starts stomping on my fingers! Thank G-d i held on, and when he left I tried to pull myself up, but then he comes out with a hammer and breaks my hands! I couldn't hold on any longer and fell 8 stories down. Luckily there were bushes to break my fall and I only had broken bones and was lucky to be alive. the last thing i remember however is a giant refrigerator landing on me and killing me."

Once again St. Peter agrees that this is a horrible way to die, yet he goes onto the third guy:

"Alright Peter picture this. You're bare @ss naked inside of a refrigerator..."

Offline Cholentfresser

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
oldest joke in the book...
In order to understand recursion, you first need to understand recursion.

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
oldest joke in the book...

my books start from right to left, that explains it maybe...

Offline Smirk

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Some interesting tidbits...There is an old Hotel/Pub in Marble Arch, London which used to have gallows adjacent. Prisoners were taken to the gallows (after a fair trial of course) to be hung. 
The horse drawn dray, carting the prisoner was accompanied by an armed guard, who would stop the dray outside the pub and ask the prisoner if he would like ''ONE LAST DRINK''. If he said YES it was referred to as "ONE FOR THE ROAD".  If he declined, that prisoner was said to be "ON THE WAGON" .    So there you go.  More bleeding history...

They used to use urine to tan animal skins, so families used to all pee in a pot & then once a day it was taken & sold to the tannery. If you had to do this to survive you were "Piss Poor". 
But worse than that were the really poor folk who couldn't even afford to buy a pot and "Didn't have a pot to Piss in". They were the lowest of the low.   

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
Anno 1935.

One jew to Yankel:

Yankel, where do you go on holidays?

Yankel: I go to Krakau.

Jew: Yankel, you are telling me that you are going to Krakau, because you think, that I will think that you really are going to Warsaw, however, the truth is, that your Are going to Krakau...

So why do you lie?!

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a
fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him:"What's up Abdul,won't it start?

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
Little Johnnie's neighbor had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.   When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears. His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home. Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely. When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby."The mother said, "Why, thank you, Little Johnnie. Johnnie said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?" "Yes", the mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision." "That's great", said Little Johnnie,"coz he'd be f***** if he needed glasses"

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Little Johnnie's neighbor had a baby. Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.   When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby. Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears. His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home. Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely. When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby."The mother said, "Why, thank you, Little Johnnie. Johnnie said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?" "Yes", the mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision." "That's great", said Little Johnnie,"coz he'd be f***** if he needed glasses"

GOOD!

Offline Avid Reader

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
"Retail Therapy"

Wife to her husband: Honey, I'm feeling a little down, how about we go shopping?

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline ChAiM'l

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Accents, Excellent
GREAT!!!! (Coming from an "inTelligenT englishman....)

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
Accents, Excellent

Apparently this guy has been opening the Chabad Telethon for the past few years!
&feature=related

Offline Avid Reader

• View Profile
At Mr Silver's Bar Mitzva, he asks his Rabbi to speak for five minutes. The Rabbi says he cant talk because he left his teeth at home, so he send his Shamash to run to his house and bring him his teeth. When he gets the teeth he gets up and starts speaking. 5 min. then ten, 20, 30, 40 and he keeps speaking. After an hour he finally gets down. Mr. Silver is not too happy and asks the Rabbi, "I told you to speak for only five minutes, what happened?" The Rabbi says "oy, my Shamash brought me my wife's teeth!

Offline SuperFlyer

• View Profile
A guy walking suddenly sees a levaya, and behind the car of the chevra kadisha walks a dog followed by hundreds of people.
When asking some people what this dog is doing there, they tell him: this dog killed mr freedkops shvigger.
So they says: hey, I also want such a dog.
So they reply: well, so go wait for your turn in line, like everyone...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 04:33:01 AM by SuperFlyer »

Offline Chaikel

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 20
    • View Profile
  • Programs: LH SEN, SPG Plat, Hyatt Plat, Rav Kav Platinum
Why did the Yeshivish guy/Brisker pour beer into a urinal?

Shibuda d'Rav Nosson.

How did the Yeshivish guy/Brisker eat soup with a fork?

Lovud
Create professional looking itineraries.
Check out eliteitinerary.com