Author Topic: Help Needed Please  (Read 1153 times)

Offline ac7mpo

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Help Needed Please
« on: December 09, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »
Hi,

I am hoping people may have time to assist, i am too stressed out/wound-up to do the usual shopping/chopping etc.

I need to book a flight to visit my 70 year old father, Tuvya Ben Rivkah, in Manchester, UK, he was hit by a car in the UK (resulting in a severely broken foot, fractured pelvic and minute blood in brain) within next couple of weeks (my sister is flying in today to be with him and we are working out a rota for all my 8 siblings to be with him).  I have 102K US Air Point and i know i can get for 60-75K return, however, i travel pretty badly and was hoping i could fly first/business class.

Leaving from - as close to- Pittsburgh, i have Southwest Luv Vouchers i could use to fly to nearby airport if availability is better.  the least stops the better, but prefer to stop 2-3 times and fly 1st, then 1 stop and fly coach.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Avi

Offline sky121

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
Re: Help Needed Please
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
Hi,

I am hoping people may have time to assist, i am too stressed out/wound-up to do the usual shopping/chopping etc.

I need to book a flight to visit my 70 year old father, Tuvya Ben Rivkah, in Manchester, UK, he was hit by a car in the UK (resulting in a severely broken foot, fractured pelvic and minute blood in brain) within next couple of weeks (my sister is flying in today to be with him and we are working out a rota for all my 8 siblings to be with him).  I have 102K US Air Point and i know i can get for 60-75K return, however, i travel pretty badly and was hoping i could fly first/business class.

Leaving from - as close to- Pittsburgh, i have Southwest Luv Vouchers i could use to fly to nearby airport if availability is better.  the least stops the better, but prefer to stop 2-3 times and fly 1st, then 1 stop and fly coach.

Thanks for any help that can be given.

Avi

Sorry to hear the news. May he have a speedy recovery. You didn't write how long you were looking to go for.
"Not all who wander are lost"

Offline ac7mpo

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help Needed Please
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 02:30:58 PM »
Sorry,

I am looking to go for +/-7-8 days.