Author Topic: Uber  (Read 74201 times)

Offline mileagejunkie

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 128
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Platinum, AB Gold, A3 Gold, AZ Freccia Alata, UA Silver, SPG Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Club Carlson Silver, National Executive, Priority Pass Prestige, Regus Lifetime Gold, Uber VIP
Re: Uber
« Reply #1275 on: April 20, 2017, 08:42:30 PM »
Anyone have any experience taking Uber from Lakewood to JFk? On the App the price I am getting is under 100. 1) will any driver actually take me, 2) will the price change drastically? For that price it is more convenient and not much more than parking and tolls.

You should call your driver as soon as he accepts the ride to give him heads up and see if he wants to cancel. Uber now has upfront pricing, you pay what you see. Contact them if you end up paying more for a refund. However, the price is ridiculously low, shows $62 right now, so I cannot say for sure.
Doc in training by day, frequent flyer by night.
"Whoever saves a life saves the world."

Offline User6669

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: April 22, 2017, 10:38:44 PM »
You should call your driver as soon as he accepts the ride to give him heads up and see if he wants to cancel. Uber now has upfront pricing, you pay what you see. Contact them if you end up paying more for a refund. However, the price is ridiculously low, shows $62 right now, so I cannot say for sure.

Take a screenshot.
  .איזהו חכם, הלומד מכל אדם 

Offline Pesach

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 07, 2017, 11:47:08 PM »
I got an email from Starwood sign up for A new Uber account  enter promo spg2017 in payment section and get 20 dollars off first ride