Author Topic: CITI AA 50% BONUS  (Read 1286 times)

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
CITI AA 50% BONUS
« on: October 11, 2010, 02:39:53 AM »
So due to a bunch of weird circumstances, I actually paid my credit card bill over the phone, and even paid through a rep for free.
To make a long story short, the rep told me that I could get 1.5 miles per dollar spent on my CITIAAdvantage MC through January sometime.

She said it was targeted, but YMMV, and you may also have missed the postcard like I did.

She also said that it works for the AMEX.

Post back to let us know if it works for you, and for which cards.

P.S. I hope I didn't miss this on the forums; I did do a quick search to see if it popped up, and I didn't find anything.

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
Re: CITI AA 50% BONUS
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 03:13:02 AM »
Yup I got the postcard, it's targeted. You have to call the number on the card to enroll. I also got another mailer earlier for a 1.2 bonus which I just through out.

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 04:15:53 AM »
So due to a bunch of weird circumstances, I actually paid my credit card bill over the phone, and even paid through a rep for free.
To make a long story short, the rep told me that I could get 1.5 miles per dollar spent on my CITIAAdvantage MC through January sometime.

She said it was targeted, but YMMV, and you may also have missed the postcard like I did.

She also said that it works for the AMEX.

Post back to let us know if it works for you, and for which cards.

P.S. I hope I didn't miss this on the forums; I did do a quick search to see if it popped up, and I didn't find anything.

I'm currently on an offer for triple miles on my British Airways visa (from Chase). Didn't have to call in to accept it.
100% of Likes will be donated to support our brothers and sisters in Eretz Yisrael

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »
Yup I got the postcard, it's targeted. You have to call the number on the card to enroll. I also got another mailer earlier for a 1.2 bonus which I just through out.

I also got the 1.2..obviously it was on an old card and not the new 100k ones that i am currently spending on. Threw it out as well.

Offline YOSEF

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 10:35:39 AM »
I just called the C.S. number...