Author Topic: Chase united business card  (Read 919 times)

Offline Monsey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Chase united business card
« on: October 15, 2010, 06:32:42 PM »
I just applied for the chase united business card. The card has a $75 annual fee. In my experience with chase the bonus miles always post when the first statement prints. Will it be possible for me to close the card when the first statement comes by telling them i dont want to pay the annual fee but still keep the bonus miles which already posted to my mileage plus account? Does anyone have any experience doing this? I also applied and was approved for 3 chase cards in the last 3 months and im afraid ill be denied are the business cards treated separately like with citi or is it like im applying for my forth card in 6 months?

Offline Avid Reader

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Starwood Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Five Star Gold, Marriott Silver, National Executive
Re: Chase united business card
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 08:39:56 PM »
People have had succes downgrading the Chase CO debit card to a fee free card (after the fee and miles post) and getting the fee refunded. I'd think it's better to do that then close the card since the word is they get mad when you close before 6 months. The Chase rep who set up my CO checking account told me if I close before 6 months I'll lose the miles. Although I doubt that, they can do other things when their not happy like ban you altogether.