Agency representing you is Taleo.
Date: Monday, July 28th, 2014
Location: US, Multiple states
Position: Store Manager
Pay Structure: $33/hour + bonus
Since 1995, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website into a global
development platform as well as a partner in e-commerce and publishing.
Innovation is in our DNA, and we constantly look for the the best minds on
the planet to develop new solutions to enhance the lives of our customers.
Our Retail team is looking to hire a full-time, clever, enthusiastic, and
determined entrepreneurs to help sell our products through retail customer
In this role you will be responsible for:
1) Launching and running a new branch in your area
2) employing store associates and working directly with retail, vendor,
supply, shipping and logistics companies
3) Establishing our in-store experience and merchandising so that it is
4) Running and participating in training events for sales associates
5) Balancing store accounts and adhering to the corporate budget
6) Negotiating and managing strategic partnerships and marketing deals
Starting an employment agreement with us is just the beginning of what will
be a challenging and fruitful career. You will enjoy a comprehensive
benefits package including health, medical and dental insurance as well as a
generous 401k. And our continual training and mentoring programs provided at
your branch will give you the opportunity to realize your initiative but
always feel secure in the knowledge that you have a strong network of
resources and support behind you.
If you feel you could be a success, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
by email so we can set up a possible
interview based on competence.
Retail Development Center