Author Topic: What came in your email today?  (Read 13109 times)

Offline shulem92

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: What came in your email today?
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2017, 03:21:02 AM »
I received a very nice and beautiful corset today. The colour was one of my favourites, but the most annoying part of the mail was a letter saying that this is not for you and you must pass it on to your right side neighbours. I don't know, who is tricking me up with this.
P.S. My house is situated at the corner of the lane and I don't have any neighbour on the right side! So, I kept it with me but haven't used it yet lol
There's a separate thread for what came in your mailbox. This thread is for email

Offline sherrieLarrison

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2017, 12:08:25 AM »
There's a separate thread for what came in your mailbox. This thread is for email

Oops! Misunderstood...

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2017, 12:23:31 AM »
Oops! Misunderstood...
Lol. Don't worry it happens

Offline Moshe123

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Lost
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.
BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-Mail: fbi_govnt@usa.com

Our Ref: FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Attn Recipient:

This is agent Josh, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(JAMES B.COMEY), We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $2.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871

Offline coralsnake

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2017, 01:30:47 PM »
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (F.B.I)
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC.
BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
E-Mail: fbi_govnt@usa.com

Our Ref: FBI /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
Motto: Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Attn Recipient:

This is agent Josh, we were sent by the current Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation(JAMES B.COMEY), We are here in Africa as an FBI/ United States delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that has transactions in Africa.

Please be informed that during our investigations we found out that there is a total amount of $2.5 Million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund, these are the works of the fraudsters who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer, We have to inform you that we have arrested some men in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Africa here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation, you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email and notify us of any message or phone call you receive from those fraudsters for us to investigate on it before you make any contact with them.

In case if found this message in spam folder, it could be due to your Internet Service Provider, ISP. So kindly move to your inbox before replying.

Regards.
JACKSON JOSH (FBI)
Cyber Crime Division
001(202) 855-7871
Wow, you should really get on that.
"Here at DansDeals we donít do buses." -Dan