Topic Wiki

https://tips.fbi.gov/

http://i.dansdeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Voice-001.m4a.mp4

« Last edited by jj1000 on February 16, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Just Shmooze

Scam Alert Sungames

(1/454) > >>

MosheP:
I was approached by a friend regarding an awesome investment opportunity. Basically everyone in his Yeshiva is doing it and people already got their money back. He asked if his Rosh Yeshiva can call me to discuss.

I'm the curious type so I said sure.

Two minutes later he calls and starts explaining to me gow the deal works.

This company Sungames is valued at 6.1 Billion. They have patents and are on the way to development on some very advanced technology products and software. Primarily an "interface for governents to see the $ versues the € versue the Japanese whatever".

They have huge deals already made currently being audited so all capital is tied up.

They also have a 3D tablet which is market first. They are desperate to show sales so that the value of the company increases and the stock shoots up.

They are offering this tablet for $1000. There will be a $1000 rebate and a $500 educational grant. They will never send out the Tablets. You have to agree not to dispute once you get the rebate.

Basically this Rosh Yeshiva wanted me to swipe $50,000 on my credit card. I would get my money back along with a 10% return, he would keep the remainder of the grant.

He also mentioned that a very prominent not for profit had invested 4 Million in cash and already got all the money back.

I called the executive director of this organization and he told me he was approached and saw right through the scam. He refused to even take the guys second phone call.

However someone is saying that he invested $4,000,000 and that he sent lawyers down to go through the deal.

This Yeshiva collectively has swiped over $500,000 for this. They only received $175,000 back.

Based on the false claims of this reputable organization investing, and how this sounds way to good to be true, I called the Rosh Yeshiva back to tell him what I found.

However I dont think he took me seriously. I feel that I need to publicize this here and elsewhere.

Please pass this on so that maby many more don't end up losing alot of money on this.

Below is a sales receipt with very little information. Definitely not what you'd expect from a $6 billion company.

Menachem613:
Just google Robert Kloihofer.

jaywhy:
$6.1 billion valuation and they are looking for capital from individuals swiping credit cards....
If that doesn't set off every alarm bell in your head, you deserve to be scammed....

Baruch:
Someone called me the other day to find out if he should do this. I had to scream and shout for an hour at the guy till I convinced him not to do it.

When will people learn?

myb821:

--- Quote from: Baruch on April 08, 2014, 09:25:30 AM ---Someone called me the other day to find out if he should do this. I had to scream and shout for an hour at the guy till I convinced him not to do it.

When will people learn?

--- End quote ---
Honestly, after they get burned (unfortunately).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version