Author Topic: Scam Alert Sungames  (Read 514643 times)

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Scam Alert Sungames
« Reply #2100 on: February 08, 2017, 03:06:55 PM »
It's really awesome that this thread pops up first on google when you type in Sungames.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2101 on: February 08, 2017, 03:13:20 PM »
Are we at the end yet?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: February 08, 2017, 03:31:05 PM »
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline chocolate

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: February 08, 2017, 04:12:59 PM »
Are we at the end yet?
Stop messing things up by posting these negative articles! We are almost there!...The scary part is that I know a couple of the people involved, and as far as I know, their standing in the community hasn't changed. Does being Dan l'kaf count here?

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: February 08, 2017, 04:27:53 PM »
Why did the SEC only ban Neil, he should be in prison...
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: February 08, 2017, 05:33:41 PM »
did nobody google ? http://seekingalpha.com/article/1466721-sungame-a-penny-stock-trading-for-2_1-billion

in 2013 he laid it bare ... how long has this been going on?

Offline chevron

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: February 08, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »
Im not a very savvy investor, like where is the value to these companies ? facebook has been successful but stocks like zynga or twitter have not..

I fail to see a value in snapchat but i dunno, im just a skeptic

Offline Yordai Dooma

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA EXP/LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #2107 on: February 08, 2017, 05:42:25 PM »
It's really awesome that this thread pops up first on google when you type in Sungames.
that is indeed pretty awesome

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
  • Programs: Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2108 on: February 08, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »
i think the Google spiders love all the links and the breadth of discussion (not just mentioning sungames but also Neils name etc)

Offline aradisc

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: February 08, 2017, 08:18:32 PM »

Unfortunately only on the second page when you type just Sungame. Company is pretty much defunct, I wonder who's still paying their web hosting bills.

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: February 09, 2017, 10:27:01 AM »
Well they have stopped the two conference calls a week and email updates so  its  over. They are gone and so is the money.  The people who promoted this scam now have to explain why they scammed there family and friends into this scheme.........They had people wire money to  Neils corp  Chandran Holdings Media Inc.........NOT  SUNGAME...Since they havent paid any investors nor provided any 3D tablets   its  wire fraud, tax fraud, securities fraud.., fraud and  money........Neil issued share certificates in CHMI Inc and never registered them    thats securities fraud   , trading unresgistered securities by a guy banned to do so by the SEC    ....Neil has closed that corp....Corp didnt file any tax returns    Says No income or assets.........IRS will be all over them........The promoters of this scheme are Eric  Madsen, Robert Guy, Robert Kloihofer,  Andrew  Montague, Raj Ponniah CEO of SUNGAME,  Angella  Robinson,  Novia  Mclymont. They are doing new MLM s now. Wonder how any millions they scammed fro this scheme.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 12:06:59 PM by Dan »

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #2111 on: February 09, 2017, 11:58:31 AM »
And I didn't even have to close my column!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Online aygart

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
    • Lower Watt Energy Brokers
  • Programs: www.lowerwatt.com
« Reply #2112 on: February 09, 2017, 12:04:39 PM »
Why does it seem that there are so many posts in this thread from first time posters all barely coherent with........... lot of ..............dots...........
Feelings don't care about your facts

Offline Brancusi9098

• Non-Elite Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: February 09, 2017, 12:14:38 PM »
Well in my case I just happen to find this site and this thread . I was compelled to add my two cents. The dots are just a habit of mine.
These guys have destroyed so any peoples lives. Soe people invested their life savings in this scam.

Offline myfirsttime

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: February 09, 2017, 08:40:31 PM »
they have been bouncing around from country to country trying to get the wire to pass regulation  but seem to be just going on and on like the energized bunny. I was told that the wire would be done January 1st 2017 and that they would close the books as a 2016 transaction.
I just want to hear some good news about things moving forward. I was having faith til they started playing  the email per day.
When the daily email are a bunch of empty words and promise that tomorrow is the day.
I can only think that they have no clue how to pull this off and close the deal. 

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: February 09, 2017, 10:27:47 PM »
they have been bouncing around from country to country trying to get the wire to pass regulation  but seem to be just going on and on like the energized bunny. I was told that the wire would be done January 1st 2017 and that they would close the books as a 2016 transaction.
I just want to hear some good news about things moving forward. I was having faith til they started playing  the email per day.
When the daily email are a bunch of empty words and promise that tomorrow is the day.
I can only think that they have no clue how to pull this off and close the deal.

I feel really, really bad for you. Anybody who is not involved in this can read your words and see that you still have not accepted that these people NEVER had any intention of not stealing from you. Their business didn't fail. This was the plan all along.

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: February 09, 2017, 11:50:03 PM »
I just don't get why are they still playing the game. It's amazing that people still believe their BS that the wire is still coming in. We're almost at the end, right?
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline Menachem613

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: February 10, 2017, 07:25:29 AM »

What is your faith based on?

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: February 10, 2017, 07:42:35 AM »
Can you post the emails you've received?

Offline Drago

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: February 10, 2017, 07:42:58 AM »
Well they have stopped the two conference calls a week and email updates so  its  over. They are gone and so is the money.  The people who promoted this scam now have to explain why they scammed there family and friends into this scheme.........They had people wire money to  Neils corp  Chandran Holdings Media Inc.........NOT  SUNGAME...Since they havent paid any investors nor provided any 3D tablets   its  wire fraud, tax fraud, securities fraud.., fraud and  money........Neil issued share certificates in CHMI Inc and never registered them    thats securities fraud   , trading unresgistered securities by a guy banned to do so by the SEC    ....Neil has closed that corp....Corp didnt file any tax returns    Says No income or assets.........IRS will be all over them........The promoters of this scheme are Eric  Madsen, Robert Guy, Robert Kloihofer, Andrew  Montague, Raj Ponniah CEO of SUNGAME,  Angella  Robinson,  Novia  Mclymont. They are doing new MLM s now. Wonder how any millions they scammed fro this scheme.
Have you filed an official complaint with the authorities?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 12:11:51 PM by Dan »