Author Topic: Ink 60K Is Back  (Read 56361 times)

Offline Miracle

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Ink 60K Is Back
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2014, 02:18:22 AM »
Allude to it in your shmooze with them.
Do you have a specific way of doing that? What do you say?

Offline srap

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 14, 2014, 02:28:14 AM »
Do you have a specific way of doing that? What do you say?
Be personable, respectful, appreciative, nondemanding, listen to what they are saying, look at situation from their perspective and come up with comments/suggestions that will be win-win taking care of their concerns and your needs.  Escalate if need be, but only as last resort.

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2014, 08:59:22 AM »
6 HUCA's and just got approved! Told them I had two visions for the business (thanks to previous commenter for the suggestion) and that I was willing to close my SW Biz card.  Also, I'd recommend calling early morning after the reps have had breakfast.  Look at this article for why: http://www.economist.com/node/18557594  Shkoyach for the chizzuk!

Offline @Yehuda

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2014, 09:03:43 AM »
6 HUCA's and just got approved! Told them I had two visions for the business (thanks to previous commenter for the suggestion) and that I was willing to close my SW Biz card.  Also, I'd recommend calling early morning after the reps have had breakfast.  Look at this article for why: http://www.economist.com/node/18557594  Shkoyach for the chizzuk!
What's the 2 vision idea?
And congrats! That's awesome!

Offline Mutty

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #284 on: May 14, 2014, 10:17:43 AM »
See the wiki.
Thanks. I called. But not the same day. It says I applied on May 1st and will hear within 2 weeks. What do you think?
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline Centro

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: May 14, 2014, 10:25:53 AM »
Thanks. I called. But not the same day. It says I applied on May 1st and will hear within 2 weeks. What do you think?
If the msg says 2 weeks then you weren't declined, it's just pending, just call up Chase and they might approve you.

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 14, 2014, 11:39:43 AM »
What's the 2 vision idea?
And congrats! That's awesome!
I told them one vision for my business is teaching/tutoring and the other is public speaking engagements.  I said it was important to keep track of each side separately so I know where to devote more of my resources.  In previous HUCA's I said I want one charge card and one credit card for whatever reason and they didn't go for it so the multiple facets of a business idea seems to work!

Offline srap

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 14, 2014, 11:42:28 AM »
+1  and if we really do follow through with it, it works for us too!!

Offline srap

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 14, 2014, 11:46:27 AM »
Isn't it a great feeling?  Good for you!

I'm going on thin ice now and going to go one step further.  (A two liner in this thread because of relevancy.  Any response should probably go in a hashkofo thread somewhere.) 
I have no idea who you are, but if this technique worked for you, then it was meant from the One Above for you to learn it and use it at this point in your life.  If this was something that was meant for us to learn, then how much more powerful our lives will become if we apply it to other facets in our lives!  Hatzlocho!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:55:18 AM by srap »

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
  • Programs: AA Lifetime Gold; PC Platinum; AccurHotels Platinum; National Executive; Marriot Silver Elite; Hilton Gold; SPG Gold; Hertz #1 Club Gold 5 Star; SixT Platinum; Avis First
« Reply #289 on: May 14, 2014, 01:12:57 PM »
If the msg says 2 weeks then you weren't declined, it's just pending, just call up Chase and they might approve you.
What number to call?
“You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?”

Offline Centro

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 14, 2014, 01:18:43 PM »

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 14, 2014, 01:55:15 PM »
Look for Business recon.
I'm on the phone right now and man are they asking me a lot of questions about the business. Came back three times already with more questions. Have to wing it. Worse case they'll say no. Only issue is she said said she sees in my credit report....... Does that mean an additional pull. WIll let you all know what happens. Came back again. Wow

Offline Mutty

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
She just said she is sending it "up" for approval to supervisor and will let me know in 5-7 days. I thought I saw somewhere that if they say that it really isn't approved?

Offline Centro

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2014, 02:18:06 PM »
She just said she is sending it "up" for approval to supervisor and will let me know in 5-7 days.

Just call again.
I thought I saw somewhere that if they say that it really isn't approved?
You saw that in the wiki I posted earlier.

Offline @Yehuda

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2014, 03:11:19 PM »
I told them one vision for my business is teaching/tutoring and the other is public speaking engagements.  I said it was important to keep track of each side separately so I know where to devote more of my resources.  In previous HUCA's I said I want one charge card and one credit card for whatever reason and they didn't go for it so the multiple facets of a business idea seems to work!
Wow, very interesting. My problem right now is not getting 2 approved. It's even getting 1 approved...

Offline Miracle

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
They gave me a lot of issues. Called so many times. They all tell me that I've called several times. The first thing they do is put me on hold and read all the notes from the previous rep. I just can't imagine HUCAing can help in my situation.  I applied 2 days ago - should I call again? maybe wait a couple more days?

Offline Traveler718

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »
My situation is: I haven't applied for a Chase card in at least 6 months. However, 2 weeks ago I applied (and was approved) for 2 AMEX (Plat and Delta Biz, the only ones I haven't had in the last 12 months), and the Barclays Arrive. I want to do a 3BM for Ink, Marriott, and Sapphire to hopefully get the increase bonus for Ink, but I'm worried they'll see my recent apps.

Should I go ahead and apply? Should I wait until it's at least 30 days since my last apps, and if so, does anyone know how long the 60K is supposed to last? Does Chase even pull from the same place as AMEX and Barclays?

Offline ReadsTheT&C

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2014, 07:04:05 PM »
They gave me a lot of issues. Called so many times. They all tell me that I've called several times. The first thing they do is put me on hold and read all the notes from the previous rep. I just can't imagine HUCAing can help in my situation.  I applied 2 days ago - should I call again? maybe wait a couple more days?
For the 2nd app, I waited 10 days until I got the letter and gave the reference number instead of my SSN.  Not sure if it helped but maybe try again in a week or so after you get the letter.

Offline TimT

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2014, 08:45:33 PM »
For the 2nd app, I waited 10 days until I got the letter and gave the reference number instead of my SSN.  Not sure if it helped but maybe try again in a week or so after you get the letter.
makes no difference. I gave ref# & they started going through all my apps & cards

Offline @Yehuda

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2014, 09:23:03 PM »
makes no difference. I gave ref# & they started going through all my apps & cards
+1 same