Author Topic: Lounge Club Pass for sale - never used  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Azis Papa

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Lounge Club Pass for sale - never used
« on: July 24, 2014, 01:37:19 AM »
This is the Lounge Club card that comes with Chase Ink cards.  The card entitles you to two free Lounge Club visits.  Additional access is with a "small fee". (see www.loungeclub.com for more details).  This card was never used and expires on August 31, 2014.  It does have my name on it which might be a problem, I really don't know if they check or care.  I would be willing to let it go for $20 OBO.

"LOUNGE CLUB™ membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the LOUNGE CLUB™ network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change. To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid LOUNGE CLUB™ membership card. LOUNGE CLUB™ membership is subject to the LOUNGE CLUB™ Terms and Conditions. For complete LOUNGE CLUB™ Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, please visit www.loungeclub.com."

Offline ah

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Re: Lounge Club Pass for sale - never used
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 01:43:12 AM »
This is the Lounge Club card that comes with Chase Ink cards.  The card entitles you to two free Lounge Club visits.  Additional access is with a "small fee". (see www.loungeclub.com for more details).  This card was never used and expires on August 31, 2014.  It does have my name on it which might be a problem, I really don't know if they check or care.  I would be willing to let it go for $20 OBO.

"LOUNGE CLUB™ membership includes access to airport lounges participating in the LOUNGE CLUB™ network. Participating lounges are owned and operated by independent third parties and their participation and/or facilities may change. To access a lounge, member must show his/her valid LOUNGE CLUB™ membership card. LOUNGE CLUB™ membership is subject to the LOUNGE CLUB™ Terms and Conditions. For complete LOUNGE CLUB™ Terms and Conditions and a listing of participating lounges, please visit www.loungeclub.com."
pretty sure this acts as a credit card after free uses...dont sell it, your card will be charged if used more than those free visits

Offline Super Speed

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 05:59:10 AM »

pretty sure this acts as a credit card after free uses...dont sell it, your card will be charged if used more than those free visits
+1

Offline Azis Papa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 01:17:20 PM »
Gotcha.  Didn't think of that.  Thanks!!! :o

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 09:56:41 PM »

Can you use it to take the wife on a date? or do you need a plane ticket?
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline Azis Papa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 09:37:03 PM »
That's not a bad idea.  What night is your wife free?  :)

Offline Azis Papa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 09:39:19 PM »
Oh, Sorry!  Didn't realize you are a female person. 

Still a good idea but, I don't have a wife.

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 10:37:50 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

My favorite cause: cssy.org