Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge  (Read 16590 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2017, 12:10:00 PM »
I know you've had your issues with it, but I'd say the V20 is worth upgrading to.
If FoxFi WiFi worked, if the camera was better, if it didn't have freezing app issues, I'd agree.
It's a little faster, but other than that, not too much that makes it a must upgrade.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Joe4007

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2017, 12:15:48 PM »
If FoxFi WiFi worked, if the camera was better, if it didn't have freezing app issues, I'd agree.
It's a little faster, but other than that, not too much that makes it a must upgrade.
-Not using FoxFi so can't comment.
-Camera I agree should've been a bit better, although it ain't bad.
-I have it for 2 months now and don't have any app freezing issues. And yeah, it's a VZW one. Perhaps you got a lemon?

The faster speeds and more importantly the second screen not being curved is what makes it a worthwhile upgrade IMO. Also, not having to turn your phone on to see notification icons is priceless.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2017, 12:17:34 PM »
If my phone died today I'd probably get the V20, but other than that, the pros just don't outweigh the cons for me.
Was happy to spend the money buying new batteries as that was my main issue after using the phone for 2+ years. Surprised that VZW still sells them!
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.