I am interested in purchasing 8 but I haven't picked dates yet. It would help if you could answer some questions:
- If an itinerary has stops, does the upgrade apply to just one leg or to the entire itinerary?
- I'm booking on AS website, but most if not all flights leaving NYC are operated by Delta or AA. I suppose that means these can't be used on the first part of the trip?
- Do I need to have any status to use these?
- Is there any restriction on economy paid ticket? Will any fare class do?
For Anyone with MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades:
When shopping for flights, choose MVP® Gold Guest Upgrade from the Upgrade Preference selection filter on the Advanced Search booking form Choose a flight with a the black Gold eUpgrades icon next to it. From the Your Confirmed Reservation page, select the MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades link to apply your Guest Upgrades.
- MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades are valid on Alaska Airlines flight numbers 1 - 999.
- Flights must be marketed and ticketed by Alaska Airlines
- MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades are booked into "U" class of service and are subject to availability as "U" class may not be available on all flights.
- "U" class must be available at the time of the request, as MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades may not utilize the upgrade
waitlist. When purchasing, please ensure that the black Gold eUpgrades icon displays next to your flight.
- Tickets purchased in G, R, or T classes of service are not eligible for MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades
- Each MVP® Gold Guest Upgrade code is valid for one-way travel for one person. Connecting flights must have no more than a 4 hour stopover between them.
- MVP® Gold Guest Upgrades upgrades are not available when traveling on an award ticket, including the Money & Miles award.