Author Topic: Anyone ever stay at Legoland Hotel Carlsbad  (Read 1353 times)

Offline ChikkyMonkey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Anyone ever stay at Legoland Hotel Carlsbad
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:04:29 PM »
I want to book a room but max occupancy is 5. If I have a 6th baby under two they want me to book a suite..

Do they somehow control who comes into the hotel, or can I book the regular room and not worry?!

Thank you

Offline CS91

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone ever stay at Legoland Hotel Carlsbad
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 01:29:33 AM »
I want to book a room but max occupancy is 5. If I have a 6th baby under two they want me to book a suite..

Do they somehow control who comes into the hotel, or can I book the regular room and not worry?!

Thank you

Not sure if you're talking about the same hotel, but I stayed at the Sheraton Carlsbad which has a separate entrance to Legoland. If you're thinking about staying there, you shouldn't have a problem. The hotel is made up of several buildings, and you access the buildings with the rooms from the outside so you shouldn't have a problem at all. Only the spa, gym, pool, and restaurants are connected to the main entrance.

Offline Yaalili

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 157
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 01:59:12 AM »
Not sure if you're talking about the same hotel, but I stayed at the Sheraton Carlsbad which has a separate entrance to Legoland. If you're thinking about staying there, you shouldn't have a problem. The hotel is made up of several buildings, and you access the buildings with the rooms from the outside so you shouldn't have a problem at all. Only the spa, gym, pool, and restaurants are connected to the main entrance.

Probably OP is talking about this -http://california.legoland.com/en/LEGOLAND-Hotel/hotel/Tour/.

Offline ChikkyMonkey

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 03:04:45 AM »
Probably OP is talking about this -http://california.legoland.com/en/LEGOLAND-Hotel/hotel/Tour/.

Yup this one.