Author Topic: amazing babysitter in yerushalayim!!!  (Read 543 times)

Offline malkar

• Non-Elite Member
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
amazing babysitter in yerushalayim!!!
« on: December 29, 2017, 09:56:33 AM »
i live in brooklyn and i went to israel with my husband and infant. before i left, i networked with my cousin who lives in israel to get a babysitter so i don't need to take the baby with us during the day. i BH had the most incredible sitter ever that i felt the need to post on this forum (i never post on forums) so this way anyone traveling to israel with a baby has a babysitting lead. the babysitter is a very newly married chassidish girl whose husband is in brisk kollel and she herself has an infant. she was as kind as possible and i felt comfortable leaving my baby with her for 9! hours at a time even though my baby got sick on the trip. when i picked up my baby, at like 10pm! everyday, i got back my 9 month old baby who was in the best mood (she sings when she's in a good mood!). the sitter lives right off the machane yehuda shuk. i asked the sitter if i can give her info out to anyone traveling to israel and she said yes. this girl doesn't work as a sitter, she does something else, but she was happy to be hired to babysit in her house.
please email me myenglishman@gmail.com if you would like the sitter's contact info.

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: amazing babysitter in yerushalayim!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:33:55 AM »
I always hire babysitters in foreign countries off the internet so this is a big help. Thanks
"Here at DansDeals we donít do buses." -Dan

Online Z56

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE, Hertz GP, Avis PP
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 02:25:47 AM »
Welcome To DDF
True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

Offline a good yeshiva bachur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 02:48:21 AM »
I always hire babysitters in foreign countries off the internet so this is a big help. Thanks
::)

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »
im not sure if you realize how good this babysitter is....  her 9 month old baby was in such a good mood she was even singing!
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline Yordai Dooma

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16
    • View Profile
  • Programs: AA LT Platinum, SPG gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National EE,
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 06:44:54 AM »
same here! Especially when the kids gets sick... Then its off to the babysitter they all go!
Nothing like picking up a bunch of sick kids after a long day and they are all singing like a choir