Topic Wiki

With so much happening on DDF, there are likely many gems that you missed because you weren't following that specific thread. Well I say, "no more!" If you come across a post that you feel deserves a wider audience, whether it was very informative, funny, or deserving of being highlighted for any other reason, post it here.

A few proposed rules:

1) You cannot submit your own posts.
2) Provide necessary context.
3) Quote properly and provide links. Don't say, "Yo, check out Dan's post about RC. It's friggin awesome."
4) Let the person know in the original thread they've been "Best Ofed"
5) This thread is only for DDF. One liners, articles, pictures and videos etc. from outside DDF all have their own threads already.

List of a few of them:
"May your flights depart on time, your apps get auto-approved, and your MS never backfire." -MMGFARB
"Please only reply if you can actually answer the question and not litter the forum with useless Sarcastic banter." -Shnozolla
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You're the broken clock." -Baruch
"Sorry. Look at the bright side I just "bump"ed you" -NafNaf12
"I bribed the Guard $1 at the Anti-Corruption Unit to let me into the building - Just for the novelty." -Suave

DansDeals Forum > Just Shmooze

Best of DDF

(1/67) > >>

Yehuda57:
With so much happening on DDF, there are likely many gems that you missed because you weren't following that specific thread. Well I say, "no more!" If you come across a post that you feel deserves a wider audience, whether it was very informative, funny, or deserving of being highlighted for any other reason, post it here.

A few proposed rules:

1) You cannot submit your own posts.
2) Provide necessary context.
3) Quote properly and provide links. Don't say, "Yo, check out Dan's post about RC. It's friggin awesome."
4) Let the person know in the original thread they've been "Best Ofed"
5) This thread is only for DDF. One liners, articles, pictures and videos etc. from outside DDF all have their own threads already.

ChaimMoskowitz:
Let me be the first to break rule #1.  :)

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=7518.msg1189398#msg1189398

Yehuda57:

--- Quote from: ChaimMoskowitz on June 29, 2015, 10:56:54 AM ---Let me be the first to break rule #1.  :)

--- End quote ---

You actually broke 4 out 5 rules. >:(

Do it like so:

Chaim Moskowitz shares a story about buying gift cards:

--- Quote from: ChaimMoskowitz on June 28, 2015, 12:16:43 PM ---True story. I am buying GC's yesterday and there is a guy buying beer in a straw skirt and bikini top. I said to him let me guess you are either going to a Hawaiian party or celebrating the landmark decision. He replied no I am going to the Jimmy Buffett concert. Open mouth and insert foot.  :-[

--- End quote ---

Aj3042:
Ok here's the first real one that abides by the rules.
Chaim Moskowitz, posting the first post on a new thread, breaks 4 out of the 5 rules, while claiming to break only 1.  ;D

--- Quote from: ChaimMoskowitz on June 29, 2015, 10:56:54 AM ---Let me be the first to break rule #1.  :)

--- End quote ---

And OP good idea btw.

JoeyShmoe:
happyyyr has a hotel room available for the night...  :-X

--- Quote from: happyyyr on June 28, 2015, 10:05:46 PM ---Used room to prepare sandwiches and change my kids in and out of bathing suits. Beds were not touched. Hotel is a little under an hour from lakewood. PM me if intrested.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version