Topic Wiki

Thread summary:

Trump walks in a room.

1. Moshe123 shoots at him because he is pure evil, 2. ilherman+hachover jump in front of the bullets because Trump is our savior. 3. aygart tackles Moshe123 because Trump is better than HRC, 4. but Baruch can't stand Trump so he tells aygart he's crazy and Trump is a madman. 5. ExGingi would like to point out that who cares what he is, all that matters is the supreme court nominations. 6. Dan and others aren't really sure how this makes them feel plus they don't really want to drink poison. 7. Spoiler alert: Moshe123's gun was empty, it was just a blank.

And Freddie is in the back of the room just cooking his cholent. Until he announces that there are TWO menu choices, Pareve Cholent or Vegetable Lasagna. While etech0 figured out that they are both poisoned.

Repeat x100.

And then Hilary walks into the room with the most confidence a candidate has had in recent history. She is so confident that she eats both the Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna. Everyone is the room is aghast, they don't know how this happened, could it be Comey is behind this poisoning or was it that her Obamacare premiums were to high to get her the help she needed.

Everyone stared as she choked and was cast into oblivion on November, 8, 2016 the last day she was heard from in the public eye.

Moshe123, ilherman, hachover, Baruch, ExGingi, Dan, Freddie, etech0, and the rest of America are in total shock and hope that so long as Trump doesn't eat any Pareve Cholent and Vegetable Lasagna and stays true to his supreme court nominees this may be the greatest thing to happen since the CSR and GC's.

But remember this may be the beginning of the end...

P.S. Thanks to cognitive dissonance aygart, Michael Moore, and Scott Adams knew the whole time that Trump could win, unfortunately for JTZ he may be off DDF for the next 4 years due to his mandatory 3 times daily consumption of CROW!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sub notes:

Nov 8 : Time to edit the wiki. Biggest upset in American History according to Michael Isikoff.

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=57647.0

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump?lang=en
http://blog.dilbert.com/
http://fivethirtyeight.com/
All Political Ads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuOH0oJFwElBgRKz-eMlLw

As things turns out, the most prescient view on this election was that of Michael Moore! Though Scott Adams is also claiming a high view level of prescience.

Poll

Who are you voting for?

Clinton
12 (10.3%)
Trump
67 (57.3%)
Johnson
2 (1.7%)
Other (Write in)
8 (6.8%)
I don't vote in general and won't be voting this year
9 (7.7%)
I do vote in general, but won't be this year
19 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: US Politics/2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread  (Read 3834076 times)

Offline danrocks613

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 Election Pick Your Poison Master Thread
« Reply #3460 on: September 29, 2016, 02:49:28 PM »

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #3461 on: September 29, 2016, 03:40:27 PM »

ALOL a couple of times. My initial thought was put this on TV in swing states, but then I started to wonder how a similar video made on DJT would look.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline tov hashem

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3462 on: September 29, 2016, 07:16:02 PM »
I usually vote for the one who the media mocks.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3463 on: September 29, 2016, 07:29:41 PM »
I usually vote for the one who the media mocks.
I actually vote for the candidate (and his views) that I like.....

Offline CS1

• View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #3464 on: September 29, 2016, 07:36:07 PM »

this time it's hard to find a candidate to like. both committed unpresidential crimes/faux pas. One committed more than the other. And one will be much better for Israel. (Hint: Max Blumenthal will NOT help Israel -- on the contrary, he's harmful to Israel)
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline good sam

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: September 29, 2016, 07:42:10 PM »
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline tov hashem

• View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: September 29, 2016, 07:54:47 PM »
I hate trump but I'm still going to vote for him because I can't stand the coroption of hilery. and the fact that the media and the politicians are so against him!

Offline username

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
  • Programs: ┌──────────────────┐ │───> Ữ₴ΣЯИΛΜӘ <─── │ └──────────────────┘
« Reply #3467 on: September 29, 2016, 08:08:51 PM »

When available

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3468 on: September 29, 2016, 08:28:46 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

"In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. Instead, we’ve expressed opinions about the major issues and haven’t presumed to tell our readers, who have a variety of priorities and values, which choice is best for them. Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now.

This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency."
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #3469 on: September 29, 2016, 08:29:25 PM »
http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2016/09/27/hillary-clinton-endorsement/91198668/

"Since The Arizona Republic began publication in 1890, we have never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. Never. This reflects a deep philosophical appreciation for conservative ideals and Republican principles.

This year is different.

The 2016 Republican candidate is not conservative and he is not qualified.

That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president."
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: September 29, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

"In the 34-year history of USA TODAY, the Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. Instead, we’ve expressed opinions about the major issues and haven’t presumed to tell our readers, who have a variety of priorities and values, which choice is best for them. Because every presidential race is different, we revisit our no-endorsement policy every four years. We’ve never seen reason to alter our approach. Until now.

This year, the choice isn’t between two capable major party nominees who happen to have significant ideological differences. This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency."

Translation: Historically we only implicitly endorsed the Democratic candidate but this year we can get away with a public endorsement.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: September 29, 2016, 08:38:42 PM »
Translation: Historically we only implicitly endorsed the Democratic candidate but this year we can get away with a public endorsement.
They didn't endorse Clinton. They said her opponent is unfit for office.

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: September 29, 2016, 08:44:34 PM »
They didn't endorse Clinton. They said her opponent is unfit for office.

Actually in their own words, they said that they never took sides but they revisited their endorsement policy and they decided to alter their approach.

If you ask me it would look better for them to simply write "we endorse Hillary" instead of just saying that Trump is unfit.
Because according to many smart people they are both unfit, but it would still be a better option if you choose the lesser poison.
Visibly Jewish

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: September 29, 2016, 08:45:48 PM »
Actually in their own words, "The Editorial Board does not have a consensus for a Clinton endorsement."
ftfy

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: September 29, 2016, 08:47:39 PM »
ftfy

I didn't read the article just saw your quote...
Visibly Jewish

Offline tov hashem

• View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: September 29, 2016, 08:58:32 PM »
We can not afford Hillary Clinton's mistakes (which I think was the best statement against her by the debate that she admitted that she remembers that it was deleted). Trump has a nature of using all qualifications when needed--  meshuga when needed-- normal when needed. Which I think will make him a good president! ( but I still hate him!!)

Offline Toasted

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile

Offline CS1

• View Profile
    • California Gourmet Premium Chocolate
  • Programs: DDSLA, DDSCLE, Bonvoy Titanium Feb 2025
« Reply #3478 on: September 29, 2016, 09:32:24 PM »
http://thejewishbuzz.com/2016/09/29/rumor-clinton-received-debate-questions-week-before-debate/  if this is true this is MAJOR

she was 100% prepared with answers to each and every question. She answered in a scripted manner immediately.
It appeared that they were both told the questions in advance, weren't they?
California Gourmet Belgian Nut-Free Chocolate Chips https://bit.ly/CaliforniaGourmetDirect

Offline elit

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: September 29, 2016, 09:43:30 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChatRevolve/status/781306081746284550/video/1

Interesting stuff.
What makes him mystery man? Bc u don't know who he is?...cmon guys u can't believe every thing on the internet