Which one Do you use?

BOXERS
46 (63%)
BRIEFS
7 (9.6%)
BOXER BRIEFS
20 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Boxers, Briefs or Boxer Briefs?  (Read 18808 times)

Offline keemster26

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Re: Boxers, Briefs or Boxer Briefs?
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2016, 06:01:47 PM »
Used to be boxers only. Till I heard its not healthy. So boxer briefs it is.
How is it not healthy?

Offline Freddie

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 06:04:05 PM »
They say Father In Laws are like underwear. Either they're like boxers that they give you your space, but no support. Or like briefs that they give you support, but they're up your @$$.
For my next sheva brochos speech.

Offline dudi

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Star Alliance Gold, Skyteam Elite Plus
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2016, 06:14:41 PM »
if you are still in dorm its better the other way  :-X
Probably depends what dorm

Offline David Smith

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2016, 06:16:25 PM »
For my next sheva brochos speech.
Only if you're already married.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline zale

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2016, 07:54:48 PM »
Briefs. End of story.

Briefs are comfortable. Boxers feel like a bathing suit. Feels like wearing two pairs of pants one on top of the other.

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2016, 07:56:40 PM »
Since this thread is bound for deletion anyway:

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."
Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.
When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store & thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."
He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.
As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve & 16-1/2 neck." Again, Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 9-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."
Joe laughed. "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2016, 08:01:59 PM »

No excuse. Completely unacceptable.
Who do you think you are fooling? You think you are going to pull a quick one on your Creator? Good luck with that.
JTZ

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2016, 08:03:52 PM »
No excuse. Completely unacceptable.

Was it so offensive?

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2016, 08:05:20 PM »
Was it so offensive?
Wasn't funny enough to warrant posting in spite of questionable nature.
JTZ

Offline Freddie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
Sorry, but it's actually hilarious. Maybe you don't know what castration is.

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2016, 08:09:03 PM »
Sorry, but it's actually hilarious. Maybe you don't know what castration is.
I'm well aware.
JTZ

Offline dudi

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 08:09:17 PM »

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."
Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.
When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life. He saw a men's clothing store & thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."
He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see ... size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!" Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly.
As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve & 16-1/2 neck." Again, Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see ... 9-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?" "Been in the business 60 years!"
Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size 36."
Joe laughed. "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old." The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.
That is awesome!!

Offline dudi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 08:09:52 PM »
I beg to differ

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 08:11:12 PM »
I beg to differ
Meh. You guys are humor deprived.
JTZ

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 08:33:46 PM »

Lol! I hope he was able to go back and have them reattached  ;D

Online Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 08:33:52 PM »
Meh. You guys are humor deprived.
Meh. It's not questionable nature.

Offline Ergel

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2016, 08:38:54 PM »
Life isn't about checking the boxes. Nobody cares.

Offline mendy from lakewood

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 26
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Premier 1K, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, National EE, Hertz Presidential.
"Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned"

Offline David Smith

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2016, 08:48:24 PM »
http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/boxers-vs-briefs-increasing-sperm-count
An article that advocates walking around naked (for health reasons, of course). There used to be a thread regarding this, iirc.
JTZ

Offline Fish Tank

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2016, 09:02:43 PM »
Used to be boxers only. Till I heard its not healthy. So boxer briefs it is.
What's the health concern?